Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SabinBlitz
May 19, 2015

Firm believer that muscles conquers all
I haven't played for almost 2 years. I have a fully kitted "Noisy Cricket" Cicada CDA-3M. Is that still considered a viable mech build?

Weapons/Modules/Upgrades etc
3 IS Med Lasers
1 IS PPC
Guardian ECM
Advanced Sensor
XL Engine 320
Ferro Fib Armor
Double Heat Sinks

Front Armor
18 - Head
11 - Right Arm 25 - Right Torso 25 - Left Torso 10 - Left Arm
33 - Center Torso
24 - Right Leg 24 - Left Leg

Rear Armor
15 - Right, Center, Left Torso

I had a lot of fun pushing other light mechs around since I was just about as fast as them but more heavily armored and I could still poke things if I had too.

Also can I get an invite to WOL? My ingame name is Psyonic

SabinBlitz fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Dec 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SabinBlitz
May 19, 2015

What is the general consensus of Heavy Gear Assault?

I looked into MechWarrior: Living Legends which seems like a better MWO but with shitter graphics and the player base is pretty much gone by this point, sadly. As I was browsing their forums I saw a blurb about HGA and thought I'd look into it.

Apparently they did a kickstarter but it failed pretty hard. Since the KS the Devs have continued working on the game in their own time and apparently they are about to launch an "eSports" version of the game in 2016. loving lol. Why are people SO obsessed over being eSports... If your game is good and competitive, it'll evolve naturally, don't force the poo poo if it sucks...

Anyways. I don't know if any of you have played this or heard anything about it.

SabinBlitz
May 19, 2015

Epsilon Plus posted:

dear whoever Psyonic is: I'm sorry I shot up your King Crab. I hope in time that we can be friends.

All is forgiven. I assumed it was some stupid steam pubbie. And yeah, I lost my left arm ultras and left torso lasers to you which left me with 2 ultras in my right arm. =) right in the middle of a firefight with a enemy heavy mech. =please

I sound more serious than I actually play...

Ok. You got me.. MWO is my life. I'm sorry I tried to deny it.

• Locked thread