Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scoops
Nov 22, 2005

TeeMerk posted:

Oh God why did I click that? NVKA, Vassago Rain, Heffay they are all there.

Like a terrible roadside accident I cannot look away.

NKVA*, please get the acronym right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scoops
Nov 22, 2005

Sputty posted:

The people using it all paid for it and it really got popular in MWO when some community member decided to 'raise awareness' of it because he thought PGI could fix it because he's a moron.

I still chuckle thinking of Lucy Liu's justification for plastering that poo poo with everything but direct links on every mwo outlet with 'It's OK to let people know, because PGI told me they were fixing the problem so it'll be gone any minute now.'

Scoops
Nov 22, 2005

Alchenar posted:

Seriously goon CW is never going to be a thing, anyone who wants to do it should give serious thought to coming and hanging out with MS who generally seem to be *chill dudes* and cool to hang out with.

You sure about that? NKVA fought them last night and checked their stream afterwards. One of their members was upset that they kept using the same strategy and exploding against us over and over again so they had to 'discipline' him and started gossiping in a private channel about how their unit member was a problem player for daring to question them.

They're a relativey big unit for MWO, but I definitely wouldn't call them chill. They seem pretty strung out every time we fight them at least.

http://www.twitch.tv/deathlyeyes/v/43745015?t=17m13s

Scoops
Nov 22, 2005

Sputty posted:

Very good of you to show me this bug.. but have you considered I'm a retard who hates being corrected? Sit down bitch.

Yeah, this sort of response is PGI in a nutshell

Scoops
Nov 22, 2005

Raged posted:

Easy, 228, -MS- and all the other units that are so well know that it's become and a joke to half the dang game population.

Nah 228 and MS's cw groups aren't cheaters. They're honestly underwhelming if you're running your own 12 man to counter them.

Scoops
Nov 22, 2005

If you wanted to talk cheating I'd say you should look at competitive tournament groups more: 228's tournament group, JgX, SJR, EmP, maybe some of the others like BMMU are where I think you could have people cheating. CW isn't considered worth the time or investment for most the 'elite' of the game so there's less incentive for people to go looking for a helios subscription.

Scoops
Nov 22, 2005

Anita Dickinme posted:

This is probably the most man-childish come-back I have ever seen on the internet.

Short of a twelve-year-old claiming to have hosed my mom, of course.

yeah he really should have more respect for the retard talking about making this arena shooter more like a sim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scoops
Nov 22, 2005

Just remember that saying 'bofa' is a bannable offense.

• Locked thread