Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Platinum is good but they are not needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

Platinum is good but they are not needed.

this

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Platinum can make the FF6 spinoff where you play as Sabin and fight monsters all over the world to become the greatest martial artist.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i want platinum to make their own games

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I want platinum to make a homage where a martial arts character in one of their games can suplex a train

Just a little wink in SE's direction

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lmao

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

lol cool

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

hahaha

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
square is STILL touchy about people spoiling that ___________ and won't make old ff7 staff available for interviews about the game's development unless the writers promise not to spoil it

nearly 19 years after the fact

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Awesome.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

The Kins posted:

square is STILL touchy about people spoiling that ___________ and won't make old ff7 staff available for interviews about the game's development unless the writers promise not to spoil it

Well I understand why, the game's not even out yet.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

loving amazing

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Kins posted:

Han solo is killed by his son kylo ren to complete his fall to the dark side.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Han solo is killed by his son kylo ren to complete his fall to the dark side.

Awesome.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kylo Ren's real name is Kyle Solo.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Feels Awakens

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Topher Solo

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Tomahawk Solo

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Soon_Bayts

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Kevin spacey is kylo ren

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Kylo Ren's real name is Kyle Solo.

His name is Ben Solo, after the late obi wan "old Ben" Kenobi.

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*
Ya it will OP.

Dec 26, 2012

lol

Soul Reaver
Mar 8, 2009

in retrospect the old redtext was a little over the top, I think I was in a bad mood that day. it appears you've learned your lesson about slagging our gods and masters at beamdog but I'm still going to leave this av up because i think its funny

god bless
Since it's not going to be an exact remake, they have so much room to surprise us.

Like, for example, after Aeris gets impaled and dies and Sephiroth stands there smirking, his eyes suddenly go wide as another sword stabs through HIS chest! Oh gosh, it's Genesis, back from the dead! And it turns out he's the real villain. He should probably quote some deep lines from LOVELESS at this point.

Also, they'd better make this one more grim and gritty and actually have Red XIII mate with Aeris as part of Hojo's experiment like they teased at in the original script. That would totally add a new dimension to their relationship (trauma/PTSD? Trust issues between the two? Some sort of debuff for Aeris and buff for Red XIII if they're in the combat party together?) That was such a wasted opportunity in the original.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Soul Reaver posted:

Since it's not going to be an exact remake, they have so much room to surprise us.

Like, for example, after Aeris gets impaled and dies and Sephiroth stands there smirking, his eyes suddenly go wide as another sword stabs through HIS chest! Oh gosh, it's Genesis, back from the dead! And it turns out he's the real villain. He should probably quote some deep lines from LOVELESS at this point.

Also, they'd better make this one more grim and gritty and actually have Red XIII mate with Aeris as part of Hojo's experiment like they teased at in the original script. That would totally add a new dimension to their relationship (trauma/PTSD? Trust issues between the two? Some sort of debuff for Aeris and buff for Red XIII if they're in the combat party together?) That was such a wasted opportunity in the original.
This would be awesome. And if you go through the whole game with out using Cait Sith, after you kill Sephiroth, you will see Cait Sith. He won't be very happy. He says "Because you didn't let me help you in your adventure to destroy Sephiroth, later when you need my help, I won't be there to help you. You are on your own from now on." Then you view the credits. After the credits, Cloud wakes up screaming like he had a nightmare. He goes to Cait Sith's bed room to see if he is there. He is gone and you never see him again.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nice bump.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*casually strolls into a party 4 months late* It'd be chill if the dog hosed the girl tho LOL

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

*casually strolls into a party 4 months late* It'd be chill if the dog hosed the girl tho LOL

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

In Training posted:

edit: nice av Larry

beepstreet fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Apr 12, 2016

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

beepstreet posted:

edit: nice av Larry

Thank you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

That would be p chill.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Soul Reaver posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Oh hell yes.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

In Training posted:

It's high time gaming had a conversation about rape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

It's high time gaming had a conversation about rape.

lmao

• Locked thread