Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Valicious posted:

Don't see what you're looking for? We have several thousand CDs and hundreds of VHS that aren't listed on the store yet, so just let us know and we'll see if we can find it.

Actually, yeah, I've been trying to find a copy of "Sinbaram Epaksa" by Epaksa (or "E-pak-sa") but am having no luck anywhere. (Part of it is on this wfmu page: http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2010/03/master-of-technotrot.html)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Valicious posted:

We found some of their stuff that we can get, also a split EP with Denki Groove.
It seems like there are 3 volumes from 1989 with that name, then one called "sinbaram~e-pak-sa" from 2000. Which one were you looking for? the 2000 one wasn't released in Japan, so finding a copy will be hard. Some of the earlier volumes and albums were re-released in japan though.
I forgot to mention that we offer free shipping from Japan to the our office in New Mexico, so you only pay for shipping from NM. We do this by combining it with everything else we order from Japan.

I think volume 1. (Maybe we should take this off the forum? You don't seem to have plat, should I just email you at sales@rarezhut.net ?)

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Valicious posted:

yup, that's correct. We have a shipment going out in 10 days, so we might be able to squeeze you in to this one. Otherwise it'll be rolled over into next month's.
Our page on RarezHut Imports
http://rarezhut.net/rarezhut-imports

Email sent!

• Locked thread