Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I AM A STEAMING CLEFT. I AM A CHECKERBOAR DOF GLISTENING FLESH. I AM A HOT FAT SLUT AND MGY RED SEA OF BREASTS NIS PARTING FOR THEE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Avshalom posted:

MY BODY JOLTS INTO AN EROTIC POLKA

We shall call it

"Klezmer"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5py9qHB_YPk

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
But yes I lok forwar dto Trump's very late and peaceful death so his ghost can cacompany me into the hereafter.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
AT ONCE MY VAGINA LAUGHS... and cries.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Avshalom posted:

I AM A STEAMING CLEFT. I AM A CHECKERBOAR DOF GLISTENING FLESH. I AM A HOT FAT SLUT AND MGY RED SEA OF BREASTS NIS PARTING FOR THEE

Dark eyes, burning eyes
Frightful and beautiful eyes
I love you so, I fear you so
For sure I've seen you at a sinister hour

Dark eyes, flaming eyes
They implore me into faraway lands
Where love reigns, where peace reigns
Where there is no suffering, where war is forbidden

Israel!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
OChi Chornye is a Romani song

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Avshalom posted:

OChi Chornye is a Romani song

a fellow people who would have been best served by founding their own Israel in Ottoman lands

We must show solidarity to fellow decolonialist movements, Avshalom.

It is what Rav Aluf Yaakov Dori would have done

if you have better klezmer or israeli music, post it

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I have lots but Australia is a firstworl country where the rural intenret is at aspeed you probably havne't seen since 1993, which means no Youtuibe at ALL

We're not perfect

In my head I used to call you Miggif, which turned into MigFig

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Avshalom posted:

I have lots but Australia is a firstworl country where the rural intenret is at aspeed you probably havne't seen since 1993, which means no Youtuibe at ALL

We're not perfect

In my head I used to call you Miggif, which turned into MigFig

MigFig --- I'll take it!

i bought fresh dates and figs in palestine once

they were pretty tasty

I am posting from rural america at this very second; we have 4g LTE here, and I get unlimited data use, so its pretty baller.

I can stream youtube or live radio from anywhere a-ok no problem

You cannot start a kibbutz without a wifi connection able to be shared freely to a few dozen other homesteaders, avs. Have you considered maybe making aliyah with friends to a kibbutz?

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Klezmer Persona Name: Shtetl Axoletl

It's a Chasdic Axolotl with payot gills, and it only eats algae

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
All my JEwish friends are urbn kids afraid of the country and all my Rural friends are goyim :(

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Except for ONE who's a total loving nerd who couldn't euthanise a quail wihout dying and I wouldn't make aliyah wiht him anyway, he's a poo poo Head and iirc you are supposed to gently caress everhyone (would be using birthright because I'm a poor))

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Avshalom posted:

Except for ONE who's a total loving nerd who couldn't euthanise a quail wihout dying and I wouldn't make aliyah wiht him anyway, he's a poo poo Head and iirc you are supposed to gently caress everhyone (would be using birthright because I'm a poor))

This fall I helped the brother-in-law's brother's children behead and defrock twodozen of their roosters for winter

It was either that or bale hay in the cow patty. The chicken were pretty easy, since I took a course on kosher cooking & cleaning while I was an undergrad. Its pretty easy to keep kosher, as long as you have a good knife

And now my sister has another one in the oven so maybe rural life is for me? It is just so different to have family married into a buncha expatriate Finno-Norgie rednecks, they had never seen matzhoh brie before i came up here and still do not know the joy which is challa

the nearest temple is either in Fargo or Canada so while I would like to start going to services again it is a bit inconvenient what with the 5 hour drive

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
do u even minyan bro

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

My Imaginary GF posted:

Speaking of which, why is it that Jews do not have the right to worship on the temple mount?

Because it's prohibited by Jewish law, and mainstream Jewish authorities consider it risky and highly inadvisable to even set foot on the Temple Mount at all.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Irony Be My Shield posted:

This seems like a good thing to discuss after Israel stops openly stealing land in East Jerusalem

Israel is not going to stop doing that because having tiny enclaves occupied by foreign hostiles is dumb and untenable.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Maoist Pussy posted:

Israel is not going to stop doing that because having tiny enclaves occupied by foreign hostiles is dumb and untenable.

It isn't "stealing land" if the land is being used to plan, provision, and conduct terrorist operations, any more than YPG is "stealing land" in Syria as it advances against ISIL forces around Tishrin Dam.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Indeed. Regardless, though, in practical terms the justifications don't matter a bit.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Main Paineframe posted:

Because it's prohibited by Jewish law, and mainstream Jewish authorities consider it risky and highly inadvisable to even set foot on the Temple Mount at all.

you might stand on the spot of the holy of holies and literally be dead, for instance

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

My Imaginary GF posted:

It isn't "stealing land" if the land is being used to plan, provision, and conduct terrorist operations, any more than YPG is "stealing land" in Syria as it advances against ISIL forces around Tishrin Dam.

It's specifically stealing land if you're violating the Geneva convention and numerous other articles of international law to commit war crimes by illegally taking people's land. It's kind of the very definition.

Strange as it seems when they were writing the international military laws which all nations abide by, they didn't add an article saying "oh but feel free to ignore all these and commit all the atrocities you like if you can make up some feeble rationale about 'TERRURISTS'". Also Israels policy of racial purity and ethnic cleansing has gently caress all to do with terrorism, evicting Palestinian families with no involvement whatsoever to terrorism from their homes to allow Jewish settlers to live there instead.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Maoist Pussy posted:

"It's inconvenient for us if they live there" is not a valid reason for stealing, and collective punishment of entire civilian populations for the acts of terrorist individuals or organizations is generally considered a violation of human rights.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Main Paineframe posted:

"It's inconvenient for us if they live there" is not a valid reason for stealing, and collective punishment of entire civilian populations for the acts of terrorist individuals or organizations is generally considered a violation of human rights.

...but enough about Palestinian knife terrorists.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

The government of Israel are morally equivalent to murderers and should be put in jail, good point.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
Everyone involved are assholes, so just leave the whole area alone and let it sort itself out. See who ends up surviving in the resulting Mad Max hellscape, and watch as they die from climate change over the coming decades :haw:

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

Did everything you learn about the israeli/palestinian conflict come from an episode of south park?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Main Paineframe posted:

Perhaps, but in practical terms only one nationality can possess the land between Lebanon and Egypt. There will be peace when everyone comes to that realization.

MrNemo
Aug 26, 2010

"I just love beeting off"

Considering nationalities are essentially social constructs and, as history shows us, clearly mutable open to being expanded or contracted in terms of scope of ethnicities, religions, etc. why is that relevant in any way shape or form? You're point is literally 'this area needs to have a single acknowledged government with some sort of shared identity and loyalty to said government'.

In fact all you're really saying is a two state solution isn't possible because reasons.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Maoist Pussy posted:

Perhaps, but in practical terms only one nationality can possess the land between Lebanon and Egypt. There will be peace when everyone comes to that realization.

Why?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
A two-state solution isn't possible because a nation founded for the purpose of being the Jewish state and an ethnic group defined in opposition to the existence of that state are not going to coexist, and because nobody wants weird little microenclaves all over the place, and because all sorts of other reasons that make it ridiculously impractical and undesirable.

A sovereign Israel is going to exist unless the US pulls its support. That is all.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Maoist Pussy posted:

A two-state solution isn't possible because a nation founded for the purpose of being the Jewish state and an ethnic group defined in opposition to the existence of that state are not going to coexist, and because nobody wants weird little microenclaves all over the place, and because all sorts of other reasons that make it ridiculously impractical and undesirable.

A sovereign Israel is going to exist unless the US pulls its support. That is all.

Palestinians aren't defined in opposition to the state of Israel. For the past 40 years the majority of them have supported a two state solution and it's only in the last few months when a very slim majority were found not to support a two state solution in polls, a set of circumstances which you could guarantee would change back to majority support for a two-state solution is Israel showed any actual interest in creating a state for the Palestinians rather than grinding the Palestinians down with decades of oppression and war crimes.

There also wouldn't be micro-enclaves, a peaceful resolution will be based on mutually agreed land exchanges - something both sides have agreed on in past negotiations. Aside from the issue of joining Gaza and the West Bank, all borders would be contiguous and based on the 1967 borders with alterations to take Israels settlements into account. It's more than the Israelis have any right to ask, but if it gets a peace process going then it's a poo poo sandwich the Palestinians have to eat.

In reference to your point about a sovereign israel, I would say Palestinian is unlikely to exist without either the US pulling its support or the EU (which makes up about 80% of Israelis trade) taking action and imposing serious sanctions - though in those circumstances a sovereign israel would still exist albeit side-by -side with a Palestinian state. That seems to be neither here nor there though.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Maoist Pussy posted:

What's preventing a two state solution? What microenclaves and how were they formed?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Maoist Pussy posted:

That or some pretty hosed up poo poo happens in the world, to force Israel's hand, they're not omnipotent.

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

Maoist Pussy posted:

This is correct, Israel will continue to exist side by side with Palestine because Israel has enjoyed US support for so long and is so well established it would be extremely unlikely a Palestinian state could threaten the existence of Israel even if it were hostile.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

DrProsek posted:

This is correct, Israel will continue to exist side by side with Palestine because Israel has enjoyed US support for so long and is so well established it would be extremely unlikely a Palestinian state could threaten the existence of Israel even if it were hostile.

The existence of Israel is threatened by the idea that Palestinians are human people.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Cat Mattress posted:

The existence of Israel is threatened by the idea that Palestinians are human people.

Actually they aren't because they aren't even considered citizens.

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Cat Mattress posted:

As constructive and useful a post as ever. Must I really point out the irony in you accusing Israelis of dehumanizing Palestinians?

In actual news, Ehud Olmert is going to jail even though his sentence got cut.

quote:

JERUSALEM — The Israeli Supreme Court reduced a prison sentence for Ehud Olmert, a former Israeli prime minister, on Tuesday to 18 months from six years after overturning the main part of his conviction on bribery charges.

Mr. Olmert, the first Israeli prime minister ever sentenced to prison, appears to have run out of legal options and is scheduled to begin serving his term on Feb. 15, seven years after he was forced out of office because of the allegations of corruption.
Not sure whether to view it as encouraging that a Prime Minister gets sentenced to do actual jail time instead of skipping out due to technicalities and lenient treatment or discouraging because a Prime Minister did the sort of thing that warrants a lengthy sentence for bribery.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

The Insect Court posted:

As constructive and useful a post as ever. Must I really point out the irony in you accusing Israelis of dehumanizing Palestinians?

Are you saying it's untrue or are you saying it's justified because both sides do it?

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
I just watched Louis Theroux's "The Ultra Zionists" documentary and I have to ask: Do do you think he painted you in the best possible light, TIC? I assume you're one of the guys in it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Ddraig posted:

I just watched Louis Theroux's "The Ultra Zionists" documentary and I have to ask: Do do you think he painted you in the best possible light, TIC? I assume you're one of the guys in it.

If you're looking for people who can explain why they dehumanize their enemy and legitimize violence even against peaceful civilians, you should probably talk to some of the usual suspects in the I/P thread. Haven't seen the documentary, is there a point where they discuss how young Palestinians in the West Bank can be before they're too young to be killed? Do they constantly make comparisons between Palestinians and the Third Reich to try to justify their hatred?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Whenever Israel kills a 14 year old there are people are falling over themselves to point out that they're totally an adult by Arab standards, yeah