Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

White supremacy is so deeply ingrained in society that people can with a straight face tell you they aren't racist while calling for Eternal Racial Holy War and believe it

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Absurd Alhazred posted:

You know, if Zionism, and particularly Israeli policy in and around the 6 Day War, had failed, I would be worried, as a Jew, at someone being so blind and spiteful against another Jew, ignoring any specifics of what they did, and for which they were murdered - among other things, for being in charge of the first Israeli government depending on the majority-Arab parties to keep going because of his policies - to fit them into your antisemitic (sorry, "anti-Zionist") worldview.

But Zionism succeeded, and now the idea that people like you are a threat to me or my kind, that Jews are at a constant threat of genocide, an idea entirely tenable not 50 years ago, is laughable. So, you know, go gently caress yourself.

Being afraid of a genocide is not a valid excuse to perpetrate a genocide

e: Also "people like you" seriously? Jfc you racist piece of poo poo where do you get off?

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Absurd Alhazred posted:

"People like you" = "someone being so blind and spiteful against another Jew, ignoring any specifics of what they did, and for which they were murdered - among other things, for being in charge of the first Israeli government depending on the majority-Arab parties to keep going because of his policies - to fit them into your antisemitic (sorry, "anti-Zionist") worldview", as stated in previous paragraph. Learn to read.

So Arabs are "blind and spiteful" because of having to suffer through a colonialist apartheid state in their backyard?

Yeah why cant people realize how kind-hearted and good-intentioned all those Israeli government leaders are who have led the non-stop march towards ethnic cleansing in Palestine?

420 Gank Mid fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Nov 4, 2017

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Being against genocide and apartheid is not "Antisemitism" you fuckin moron

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Al-Saqr is an antisemite and all his posting about Israel/Jews makes that very clear. You seem to also be one, considering, again, you're not even bothering to engage with the context of the incident I am talking about, Rabin being assassinated for daring to try and push Israel away from the Occupation. A one-dimensional view of a person and extraction from context to fit a hateful narrative sounds like bigotry to me.

So you, too, make me glad Zionism was successful, and I invite you, as well, to go gently caress yourself. :wave:

You're a racist piece of poo poo who supports genocide, you have no standing to be calling others out and no one with a lick of sense would listen when you do.

At first I thought you thought that anyone who is against apartheid was an antisemite, but now I guess its just you hate Arabs and think they are all antisemites?

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

the old ceremony posted:

ariel says al-saqr is the only real man in this thread

agreed

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Its doubly funny when you realize he must have never even heard the song that his avatar references to post like he does

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

so I'm WRONG to hate and spite racists and apartheid regimes and it's core leadership? I'm WRONG for hating people who murder, oppress and ethnically cleanse the weak & helpless? I’m WRONG for hating someone who oversaw the invasion and occupation of multiple countries and the deaths of their citizens?

Got it in 1 there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u52Oz-54VYw

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

https://twitter.com/RonanFarrow/status/927698523306516482

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

https://twitter.com/theIMEU/status/950418333211426817
https://twitter.com/theIMEU/status/950444075559325696

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Send Larry David to one of those things instead. He would probably end up setting off an unpredictable and whacky chain of events that kills all the settlers and liberates a good chunk of Palestinian territory

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

GaussianCopula posted:

As a German I suggest learning from our post WW2 history and integrating the Palestinian refugees into their new countries instead of cultivating an eternal refugee status, like Germany did with the refugees from Silesia and East-Prussia.

Lessons Germans should have learned from WW2: Genocides Bad

Lessons Germans should not have learned from WW2: But forced migrations on basis of ethnic and religious groups are not so bad!

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

qkkl posted:

The IDF could have been fighting Hamas in close quarters in the zoo and throwing grenades at each other, which could have exploded a hole in a lion cage.

is this too long to be new thread title?

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

i say swears online posted:

i've hitchhiked about a dozen times in mexico, guatemala and el salvador. it's awesome.

i could imagine trying it in the states, but i could not imagine someone actually stopping for me

a cop might pull over and stop long enough to shoot you

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Kim Jong Il posted:

The conflict between Israelis and Palestinians is nationalist, not racially motivated

This is the stupidest thing you've ever posted in years of this thread posting dumb poo poo

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Kim Jong Il posted:

When have I advocated attacks against civilians?

quote:

How exactly do you expect Israel to interpret a tunnel after the Shalit kidnapping? It was a naked provocation given Hamas's precedent for kidnapping.

Oh sure "me personally" I dont advocate for attacks against civilians, but when they happen I do always painstakingly point out how they were always 100% justified because of a terror tunnel, or a terror kite, or a terror seagull

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Saladin Rising posted:

Okay I'm curious, what goods are actually produced in West Bank settlements?

hummus, fizzy water, and war crimes

also any gun that advertises itself as 'combat tested'
https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/proven-israel-thriving-war-business-europe-181219131852124.html

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

https://twitter.com/Ilhan/status/1162059109132374017

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Every other democrat presidential candidate acts like every single Jewish person is a rabid nationalist eager to do genocide meanwhile the only Jewish person running for the office is sticking up for Omar and Tlaib

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1162045636121911296

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

https://twitter.com/RaniaKhalek/status/1162077716172201989

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

Main Paineframe posted:

Probably the best example to talk about here was the 2000 Camp David Summit negotiations. It's probably the most serious attempt at negotiating a final solution with the Palestinians

We are seeing what the Israeli's idea of a final solution is in Gaza right now