Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Nov 28, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
shitf opened two windows

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
loving idot

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'd fighrt for the existnece mof our people with my FISTS

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I am israel. My boduy is ISrael

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i am
new jew

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my womanhood sporouts small mangy angel wings

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Arik conquered the mountain and reclaimed our ancient birthright. to many it was a trespass. To me - it was a restoration of justice! Let the Temple Mount stand for ALL who hold it sacred

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I think he should have put an American flag on it and made a spech

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
The summit is an internatioonal friendship area

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Nov 28, 2023

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
We will be respected! WE will suffer no more contempt!!!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

My Imaginary GF posted:

I dunno if a kibbutz can be outside Israel; the purpose of kibbutz is to be self-reliant while having state institutions able to take care of your basic needs for free, such as medical, dental, and vision.
actually australi kind of allows that, our social welfare isn't GREAT like other countries' but it does allow smome degree of medical care without a lot of epense, unlike America

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

My Imaginary GF posted:

the smells of the overweight dude in a 3-piece suit sweating his balls off next to you!
oh arik arik take me

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

My Imaginary GF posted:

life in America would be much improved if our policies were more reflective of Israel's. Alas, there is only so much to be done
I agree, and Thank G-d For Donald trump! and my beloved Ariel, may he res tin peace

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Men of power, men of action, men who aren't afraid to speak their nminds AND SUFFer the consequences!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I TEAR MY ROBE ASUNDER

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
MY BODY JOLTS INTO AN EROTIC POLKA

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I AM A STEAMING CLEFT. I AM A CHECKERBOAR DOF GLISTENING FLESH. I AM A HOT FAT SLUT AND MGY RED SEA OF BREASTS NIS PARTING FOR THEE

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
But yes I lok forwar dto Trump's very late and peaceful death so his ghost can cacompany me into the hereafter.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
AT ONCE MY VAGINA LAUGHS... and cries.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
OChi Chornye is a Romani song

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I have lots but Australia is a firstworl country where the rural intenret is at aspeed you probably havne't seen since 1993, which means no Youtuibe at ALL

We're not perfect

In my head I used to call you Miggif, which turned into MigFig

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Klezmer Persona Name: Shtetl Axoletl

It's a Chasdic Axolotl with payot gills, and it only eats algae

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
All my JEwish friends are urbn kids afraid of the country and all my Rural friends are goyim :(

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Except for ONE who's a total loving nerd who couldn't euthanise a quail wihout dying and I wouldn't make aliyah wiht him anyway, he's a poo poo Head and iirc you are supposed to gently caress everhyone (would be using birthright because I'm a poor))

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

hsp[py new goy hyear

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
RODEO

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm an Israeli plant but my ultimate purpose is still a mystery

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my inner sea is so full of dissolved salts that he floats in me like a partially beached whale

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Voted frigid loving zero. I'm the little Jew who wrote the Bible! I understand Ariel and I are learning from each other, a lesson for a lesson, and what's more beautiful than that? I miss the city, I want to grow things in poison dirt, I want to fill my lungs with traffic wind. Either all lands are holy or there is no holy land. The earth is the holy land! Every inch of it

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I am Mozart, rude and crude and brilliant! Your body is my piano. I palpate your handsome ivories

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I begin to dance.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
In my opinion Gandhi is right. I think the mass suicide of millions of Jews would have been the greatest artistic gesture of the twentieth century. Perhaps the thing that would have finally tipped off the population, "Genocide is bad." Meanwhile it's seventy years on and nobody seems to know that anyway, least of all us. Imagine the impact of a million half-rotted Jews washing up on the shores of Brighton, UK's tourism industry would have been shattered, and if Einstein had self-immolated we wouldn't have to be delivered to the chronic universal self-immolation that is nuclear weapons. No I'm joking the end result was not the same because the Holocaust finally and irrevocably drove the creation of Israel, our most precious asset and the source of our civilisation... but what is Israel except another object? Every grain of sand in the Negev desert is just an object. If you take it away it's just sand. Israel the land is just sand, it's just a billion molecules of mineral packed into stone and built on. Ariel told me that the sacred Israel is in inside the Jews; Israel is Us, the land is just an empty eggshell and wherever we spread we are sacred. In time we'll have to go to Mars and where will Israel be then? There can't be a New Israel if you argue that only Israel is Israel. We die with the planet, and the planet isn't long for this world.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Mark Knopfler and EmmyLou Harris's collab album is really beautiful and I'd recommend it to anyone who likes slightly melancholic western folk although a few tracks are inevitably a bit cheesy (even cheesy can be good in certain contexts though).

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
gently caress wrong thread

Gut Shabbos

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
The moderators are biased against, not Zionists, but people who have enlightened views about Zion (the true Zion, not the physical bricks and mortar, it's an allegory as are so many other Torah stories)

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Jerusalem stone. In my mind it's like cubes of raw meat in the sunset. Lit and polished red, the bones of my homeland are beautiful, bloody, hard. Arik my heart isn't sandstone, I'm not yellow and full of pores; I'm pink and glistening. My body is in the desert. Its ancient tombs my internal organs, the tunnel that Jesus conquered on the third day... my vagina. I'm a mother. I'm going to be a mother. A child grows in my belly, and it grew from ghostly sperm and sunburnt eggs. Its ghostly heritage shows in the translucency of its skin like the finest porcelain, so fine it can't hold water. I can see all its innards. I scream and my clitoris crawls, blinking, into the light. Kiss me! Kiss me, you fool

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Jerusalem!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i believe that we have travelling hearts. to be jewish is to have no home. when we have a home, we stop being jewish. we are the chosen people in our true state, which is stateless. it's timeless. we don't die