Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
as the cult of great america scrapes its agonising way toward the heart of the earth, the tremendous heat will melt and meld them into one loud and stinking mass of flesh. trump, pence and all their voters will finally be united in the purest way imaginable - part of the same hideous mass, a seething gluttonous ocean of pink meat powering itself forward by eating coal straight out of the ground. its passage will weaken the very bones of the planet. continents will implode as america passes underneath them. huge vortexes will form as the seas spiral down into the sucking chasms to evaporate instantly in the terrible fire of the core. micronesia, long since swallowed by water and forgotten by history, will re-emerge as a new superpower. a land bridge will form between australia, indonesia and what remains of southeast asia after the nuclear war. once more we will all be connected. meanwhile the festering flesh kingdom of great america eats and eats, digs and digs, until all at once they break through the bedrock and into the mantle and are incinerated by the lava, creating a miasma of barbecue-tinged smoke that will tantalise the atmosphere for forty years and create a barrier between humanity and the furious sun. thus will the three-pronged catastrophe of the rising sea, the roasting earth and the sins of great america be resolved. all rights will be wronged, all sins punished, and we will live forever in paradise. blessed is the name! amen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i can't stop farting!!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
don't you give me sass my farts are an existential threat

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
normally for a work of this calibre i'd charge three hundred dollars. however i am a master and my structural integrity is great. i am reinforced with golden archways and concrete struts. my ornate barricades spiral down to meet the handsome river mid-flow into the sea. at its fork lies the delta, the alpha and the omega: my vagina, broad and forgiving, its supple valleys laced with deepset springs and aquifers. i begin to dance and my naked undulations form the characters of an ancient script. my cuneiform rear end. it says the time of false prophets is coming to an end. it says the television is laced with the poison of trapdoor spiders. it says the old wise callings of the dark are returning. it says the flavour of the pomegranate has never changed in several hundred thousand years of evolution. so help me this voice comes through me and i'm helpless in its embrace. it says the looking-glass towers will molt into silvery waterfalls. their debris will flood streets. the driftwood of burnt limbs. and it says the black smoke that will blot out the sun is the burning of stone - the burning of stone in a flame that can burn stone. sunken ruins are all that remain of the metropoli. democracy's cradle a grave. the desert and ocean fighting for dominance, yin and yang, water and sand, wildfires eating what's left of the trees as the rivers dry up and the grasses die of thirst. you idiots. look at you fighting over the true name when you know the Name can't be pronounced, can't be written, can't be recorded in the human mind, can't be allegorised or metaphorisised - so there is no real book, there is no true theory, the mystery is absolute and nobody is right or wrong. you fools. we're all heading for the edge of the cliff and not one of you can look past your pride over pure human superficial concerns long enough to change our direction. you fools, we're all going to die, white and black, jew and muslim, because that is what is foreseen and that is what shall be. amen

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
here's how it begins. violence in turkey, war in syria. you know all that. then suddenly, an attack! unexpected but not surprising, in a volatile zone.. what happens then? calm peaceful authoritative america steps in to force a ceasefire? no! america takes sides! but we are all interconnected and suddenly the whole world is at war. it happens that quickly and that simply. the subtleties by which world war is triggered are beyond our comprehension - immaculate engineering of fate. does that mean all world wars are divinely ordained? gently caress if i know but i'm very frightened about the upcoming one

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
it will be a coalition of countries against the united states, i can tell you that much

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
be quiet you idiot. you'll diminish in the face of ages. in less than a century nobody will even remember your name.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
we live in troubled times

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
you'll be thankful for it someday, you blind ingrate

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
so be it then you wretches, you jew-haters, you ugly little men, you sons of pigs, you whose mothers slept with pigs, you whose fathers slept with pigs, you whose sisters have the back end and whose brothers have the front end of pigs, you sentient puddles of pork lard slopped over decomposing computer chairs in the wan light of screens, you who ignore the beam in your own eye as you grunt "the jews! the jews!" and slaver over the age-old myth of the blood libel, the butchered christian baby, the poisoned well, the dead messiah. you goy trash. you lumpen and misshapen bottom feeders. you disgust me and i am through with you, for i am a hot fat slut and you are nothing but a ship of fools. i denounce you in the name of ariel and the innumerable names of g-d

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
amen

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
ride a white app in the footsteps of dawn, trying to find a start-up that's never, never, never been born

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
our issue is that we've evolved beyond empathy and until we rediscover the art of peace we will never be the light amongst the nations and will be doomed to a life of perpetual flight

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

I.N.R.I posted:

completely unjust

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i walk bare-assed through the burning winds

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i am your cancerous son. feed me, mother. i have never been delivered.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
the jews

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
there's nothing on earth that can be compared to the cry of the jewess. my bearded clamshell parts its lips and emits a hollow keening that pierces your deepest loins; instantly you are powerfully aroused and desperately aware of how small and insignificant your penis is in comparison to the vastness of the universe. the hairs rise on the back of your neck. involuntary tears well in your eyes. my breasts are beyond measure and i suffer from a total eclipse of the rear end. i am a masterpiece; i am a sculpture; i am literally the statue of liberty, my thighs straddling new york, and the flaming torch i hold aloft is my ghost lover's impassioned cock that gives me strength and light even in the depths of nuclear winter. (ariel had a bioluminescent cock, the knesset's best-kept secret)

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
there is only one true leader of israel and he is dead

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
the time is just before dawn on the twenty-second of february, 2017. the place is a luxury hotel suite in sydney, australia. prime minister binyamin "bibi" netanyahu awakes from a sultry dream of the jews suing the muslims for sole ownership of hommus to see the outline of a naked someone outside his bedroom curtains. a voice speaks, a low and gravelly voice he hasn't heard for well over a decade but recognises instantly; it says "justice comes for us all, netanyahu."
bibi sits up, trying and failing to hide his heaving sweaty bosoms with the crisp hotel bedsheet. his cock rises at the memory of those steamy jerusalem evenings when former prime minister ariel sharon used to roast him on his spit like a kid goat. "arik? i thought you were dead"
"i am dead. you stupid man. but my prophet lives!"
the window shatters and a majestic creature swans into the room - not the rolling stormy sea of fat rolls that bibi still rides in his non-hommus-centric wet dreams, but a powerfully thighed young woman bedecked with supple breasts. it's me! i am nude and oiled from head to toe, my luscious curves silvered with australian eucalyptus moonlight and fourex beer. my legs go on and on. i advance upon the bed, my cleavage spreading like an eagle's wings. my various lips part and again the king of israel's voice rumbles forth. "you have shat all over my legacy and my country and also you have always been incredibly annoying so now the time of reckoning is upon you"
bibi grabs up the phone to dial security, but the line is dead. his bodyguards are nowhere to be seen. for the first time he notices the empty space beside him in bed, and realises he is alone in the suite. "what have you done with my wife, you monster?"
"i am your wife now," says arik
with a thunderous anal exclamation, i begin to dance. i wave my arms above my head and shake my bubble rear end quite hard. bibi tries to flee but trips over his own tiny boner. he writhes on the carpet, shrieking. i am a loaded banquet table of nakedness, all my sugared delicacies uncovered and faintly steaming. i am the honey in the hive, the innards of the pomegranate, the fruits of the olive grove. i do a merry jig. one cannot jig without jiggling, and i jiggle mightily. i am all hair, from my scalp to my ankles. bibi screams and screams as my labia dilate and i descend to feed

fade to black

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i hope i'm still allowed to go to israel

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
much like my heraldic bird, the quail, i will claim my right of return to israel only when the lord summons up an infestation of me so that the wanderers in the desert can feast upon my tender flesh

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
it was you

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Edit :/

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:41 on May 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU