Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OzyMandrill
Aug 12, 2013

Look upon my words
and despair

The Insect Court posted:

"We should preferentially allow people of the _____ ethnic group citizenship rights in this country"

a) Jewish - You are secretly Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS.
b) Palestinian - You have a shining commitment to egalitarianism and justice, you paragon of moral virtue.

c) Why are you insisting we discriminate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OzyMandrill
Aug 12, 2013

Look upon my words
and despair

TIC, I asked a single question several pages ago. Please explain why we have to discriminate between ethnic or religious groups? It seems unfair to me.

OzyMandrill
Aug 12, 2013

Look upon my words
and despair

Ooh, TIC is back!
Just in case you forgot, here's what you wrote back omn page 3:

The Insect Court posted:

"We should preferentially allow people of the _____ ethnic group citizenship rights in this country"

a) Jewish - You are secretly Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS.
b) Palestinian - You have a shining commitment to egalitarianism and justice, you paragon of moral virtue.

So for the third time of asking, why must we assign preferential rights to a particular ethnic group? Why can't we treat them equally?

OzyMandrill
Aug 12, 2013

Look upon my words
and despair

The Insect Court posted:

So it seems obvious there's a sizeable contingent of anti-Israeli posters who are willing to condone rocket attacks against Israeli civilians.

Would any of you like to contribute to the discussion with your opinion on suicide bombings? It seems that the arguments in favor of shooting rockets at Israeli population centers, such as they are, also would apply to suicide bombers. And on a related note, does the same moral calculus apply to attacks outside of Israel by Palestinian groups? Is anyone going to defend Munich or the Achille Lauro?
Ooh, can you supply the moral calculus that shows that we cannot treat Palestinians equally with Israelis, and we must morally support one over the other? You asserted this a while ago and this is the fourth time I've asked for an answer.

OzyMandrill
Aug 12, 2013

Look upon my words
and despair

Torrannor posted:

This is totally different from for example sweeping the Roma who died in the Holocaust under the rug, who as a group were just as persecuted and used as scapegoats as the Jews
That's because they still get persecuted across much of Europe now. If they too were 'Victims of the Holocaust', it may make people question the continuing racism.