Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
Posted in the DaD chat a few days ago, but we'll be in Tel Aviv tomorrow (Sunday) and would love to talk politics with sane (relatively speaking) goon. Anyone local down for a meetup?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

It's always amazing to see that, no matter where in the world you are, the bassist is always the biggest loving dork.

(Thank you for this, old gay punk is my life.)

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

By popular demand posted:

Reposting from the funny image thread:

I don't find it funny, but it fits perfectly.

The fact that West Virginia exists because that part of Virginia didn't want to join the Confederacy adds a certain... je ne sais quoi.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
Government collapses over leavened bread
Israeli tardigrades on the moon
Secret ploy to be Ministry head?
Israeli tardigrades on the moon