Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
I'm surprised that we have actual Americans watching this LP I assumed my audience was 100% the british.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tofu Survivor
Nov 4, 2011

Contrary to popular belief, soy is not an effective zombie deterrent.
Doesn't our lack of superfluous vowels give us away? I think only Zogrim is British, actually.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
There's a few others and at least one or two I talk to outside of here, mostly I assumed they had to be from outside the US because they were discussing episodes I'd release at like fuckin' three in the morning EST.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Lady Naga posted:

There's a few others and at least one or two I talk to outside of here, mostly I assumed they had to be from outside the US because they were discussing episodes I'd release at like fuckin' three in the morning EST.

To be fair, I watch your videos at 3 in the morning, too.

Tofu Survivor
Nov 4, 2011

Lady Naga posted:

bman in 2288 posted:

To be fair, I watch your videos at 3 in the morning, too.

Yeah I'm not what you would call responsible and I tend to stay up late even though I have work at 7am most days. I'm just a night person, I don't care much for the day.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
That's good, it makes me feel like less of a trashperson.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Lady Naga posted:

That's good, it makes me feel like less of a trashperson.

Bad news: I am a trashperson. You validation is being invalidated.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

Lady Naga posted:

I'm surprised that we have actual Americans watching this LP I assumed my audience was 100% the british.

Hey just because the queen is on the $20 an the back of all our coins doesn't mean we're Brits :colbert:

Also 3am est is only 1am mst so yeah

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

I'm now officially the only Brit in this thread.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Lady Naga posted:

Hi, welcome to Something Awful. There are goons here :v:

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

Apart from me. :v:

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Night is the best time to be on the internet. Everyone is asleep instead of stealing my precious wifi.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
I watch your videos in the early evening, or sometimes during my lunch break :smuggo:

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
I used to make my living by being the official American correspondent for a bunch of the old British game magazines like NGC.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
Also British, and I occasionally watch whenever I have time.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I'm from Wales you sneering imperialist scumbag, come out west and I'll step on your neck

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Crane Fist posted:

I'm from Wales you sneering imperialist scumbag, come out west and I'll step on your neck
Missed your chance in 2009. Cardiff, bluegh.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Cardiff owns unless there's rugby on, name a better city in the UK to get hammered and not have anyone try to stab you

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
I think tea is fine and dandy, but it doesn't deserve its own time of day.

Fight me.

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

bman in 2288 posted:

I think tea is fine and dandy, but it doesn't deserve its own time of day.

Fight me.

Only old people have tea at certain times of the day.

RealSovietBear
Aug 14, 2013

Bears from Space

Lady Naga posted:

I guess you can add Serbia to the list of countries your LP has reached.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
edit: Meh, this isn't the right thread or place for me to be making hot takes about UK politics.

deadly_pudding fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Aug 8, 2016

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1htRhdv_ks
Oh, hello there.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

it lives :zombie:

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
oh boy :3:

Thanks for coming back to it, Lady Naga. This was one of my favorite LPs during the spring/summer.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Tofu Survivor
Nov 4, 2011

WOO HERE WE GO AGAIN

GET HYPE

Edit: Legion is actually very good, yes. Best expac since Wrath.

Tofu Survivor fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Nov 28, 2016

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

Just in time for Resident Evil 7 as well.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Judge Tesla posted:

Just in time for Resident Evil 7 as well.

This and getting into a polypile is what finally got me to get off my rear end and continue.

Also if you're a hip millennial like me you can also join my Discord server and talk about the games there, or any kinda games, or anything really

https://discord.gg/8zTueWx

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Glad to see this come back.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Also just for clarification even though I said it months ago our update schedule's gonna be slowing down to one or two 20-30 minute videos a week since we'll generally only have the weekend to record and I don't want to blow through all my footage in one go.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Holy poo poo it wasn't abandoned.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
I'd meant to continue for months but I have a cocktail of brain problems and work takes up so very many of my spoons.

Tofu Survivor
Nov 4, 2011

Holy poo poo it wasn't abandoned.
All right, the gang's all here!

Lady Naga posted:

I'd meant to continue for months but I have a cocktail of brain problems and work takes up so very many of my spoons.

Plus IIRC Zero is next on the list after REmake and who wants to rush to get to that one? :v:

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

it's like a bandaid, you don't take your time and prolong the pain you rip it right off

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
You're back! And your front! You're both here!

Tofu Survivor posted:

All right, the gang's all here!

Plus IIRC Zero is next on the list after REmake and who wants to rush to get to that one? :v:

Good point.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

I might have zoned out at some point (I think I was trying to figure out a rational in-universe explanation for the username & passwords on Umbrella networks being so short and easy*) but "gendered classes" in videogames? Someone explain, since I am an old man (who isn't actually old) and I have no idea what this phrase entails. I just pick classes/characters etc. based on stats (or if they wear a cool hat, because priorities), and to hell with whatever else comes with it.

*Could only come up with "because they're loving clueless about security", which seems to be a requirement when applying for a job with Umbrella. They even allow 24-hour GUEST accounts with full security privileges for gently caress's sake!

Edit:
Oh wait, after turning my brain on I get it. Such and such class is x/y gender only, etc. that sort of thing. No female barbarians for you!

Edit 2:
From the RE Megathread, with semi-relevant (albeit only because Engrish) subtitles:

ZogrimAteMyHamster fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Nov 29, 2016

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Man, where did you even leave off? You seem to be in a different save room than the video before.

Also you played Dino Crisis, you know that Gail is totally a man's name :colbert:

Kibayasu fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Nov 30, 2016

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Kibayasu posted:

Man, where did you even leave off? You seem to be in a different save room than the video before.

Also you played Dino Crisis, you know that Gail is totally a man's name :colbert:

....Oh lord I think I had footage in the can I never uploaded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Lady Naga posted:

....Oh lord I think I had footage in the can I never uploaded
RESTART. WHOLE GAME, ALL OVER AGAIN.

This is what happens with extended breaks :v:

Honestly I completely missed the fact you skipped a sizeable chunk of the game though. Now I'll never know your thoughts on the stupid "spin the statue around" room.

• Locked thread