Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mountaineer
Aug 29, 2008

Imagine a rod breaking on a robot face - forever
I was driving home from work tonight and suddenly it struck me: Grey Hunter might have started a WitP run today.

She's probably sunk already, but I'll claim the USS West Virginia BB for the third time! I'm sure that being literally the first ship to get torpedoed isn't a bad omen at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mountaineer
Aug 29, 2008

Rest in peace, West Virginia. At least you didn't sink on day one, I guess.

Mountaineer
Aug 29, 2008

Grey Hunter posted:

Oh! Oh! Oh! I might be able to get a battleship duel! Please oh pleaseohplease.

:eyepop:

She's alive! I thought for sure the West Virginia was sunk on day two of the war.

Mountaineer
Aug 29, 2008

I refuse to believe it. She came back from the dead once already, she can do it again.

Mountaineer
Aug 29, 2008

terrenblade posted:

West Virginia, and sunk

What happened?

She'll be back. This is like the third time that the West Virginia has been "sunk." Keep on sunkin', my lucky ship!

Mountaineer
Aug 29, 2008

Monkeytime posted:

I searched, but couldn't find a link to that LP. Can you post one?

It's on the LP Archive: https://lparchive.org/Distant-Worlds-(by-Grey-Hunter)/

For some reason it's labelled only as a Distant Worlds LP.

Mountaineer
Aug 29, 2008

wedgekree posted:

Aww, you didn't get the West Virginia. Good month Grey! Three dead Allied CV's for no major losses! well, other than planes. HOw long will it take to get the flight grousp of the KB up to full strength of the air wings? And your pilots holding out well as far as replacement pools?

:eyepop:

I can't believe it. She's been "sunk" like three times now and she keeps coming back. Lucky ship indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mountaineer
Aug 29, 2008

The unsinkable West Virginia returns!