Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monkeytime
Mar 20, 2010
Wow, just caught up with this thread. If it's still afloat and unclaimed, can I take the USS Pecos (AO-65) as my lucky ship?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkeytime
Mar 20, 2010

Grey Hunter posted:

Oh god yes. In the second DW game i did at the back of the paradox megagame LP, blowing up the evil aliens homeworld saved my rear end!

I searched, but couldn't find a link to that LP. Can you post one?

It was so long ago that I've probably forgotten, but what was the rationale for not attempting to push further into Burma/India? Was in a conscious decision to concentrate your forces in the Chinese theater?

Monkeytime
Mar 20, 2010

Grey Hunter posted:

Pj masks has been skipped for now, muppet babies doesn't seem to be airing over here.
At least they are not bloody Peppa pig.

Peppa Pig seems like it might be a little grim for the kiddo

Monkeytime
Mar 20, 2010

Ron Jeremy posted:

We still have her sister ships Tony! And Toni!

They've done it again