Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Imaginary Baron
Apr 14, 2010
Very excited for this! I'll take DD Le Triomphant :france:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imaginary Baron
Apr 14, 2010

Jobbo_Fett posted:

:rip: Imaginary Baron

At least my ship died bravely. RIP French naval power in the pacific.

Imaginary Baron
Apr 14, 2010
I was waiting around for the Soviets to activate. They could at least make things interesting.

Imaginary Baron
Apr 14, 2010
I don’t even think he needs to pull the garrison... I believe Japan can attack Russia at any time and start the war with them. If you decide on a suicide run / Pearl Harbor 2.0; throw in a surprise attack on Vladivostok and see how things go

Imaginary Baron
Apr 14, 2010
The Soviets activate on August 9th correct? I’m curious what actions, if any, the AI will take with the Russian units at that point to make things interesting.

Imaginary Baron
Apr 14, 2010

Moon Slayer posted:

ronpaul_itshappening.gif

YEEEEESS. :ussr:

Imaginary Baron
Apr 14, 2010
I wonder if the AI is even competent enough to advance the Soviet ground forces. What a train wreck this AI has become.

Imaginary Baron
Apr 14, 2010
In this timeline instead of August Storm we have the August Crawl

Imaginary Baron
Apr 14, 2010
Plagued by idiotic leadership and suffering from horrific losses, the capitalist allies hide in Pearl and wait for the communists to push through Manchuria.

Godspeed Pearl Harder, end this with a bang.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imaginary Baron
Apr 14, 2010
It’s been a hell of a journey, thanks for the years of entertainment you’ve provided us.

What a miserable train wreck of an AI...