Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Once more I claim the Iowa When of course she shows up, try to fight her with the yamato!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Playing Rule the waves, when you can slash through a convoy with a nice well built light cruiser or battlecruiser. MMMMMM thats some good sauce.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

We americans generally eat either another turkey, or a big ham.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

WEll on grandpa chat my grandfather was a combat engineer who landed on d-day, then went through germany building bridges and poo poo to help the advance. He at one point had a collection of german guns he had taken from men he had killed as momentos but he eventually sold them off. Mostly liked to talk about the not combat poo poo he did like getting drunk, going awol, sex with british and french women, did not want to talk about combat in anything more than generalities.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Cythereal posted:

My paternal grandfather was always amusingly frank about it. He became a Southern Baptist preacher after the war, and was very blunt about how he wasted his youth and the spiritual danger of that kind of debauchery for young men. :v:

My grandfather was pretty blunt about it and even had some non explicit pictures (I think my grandmom made him throw out the explicit ones.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

PittTheElder posted:

I think the speculation is actually that they were dashing to Australia; but yeah, we haven't seen them in a while.

They are loving plotting with the battleships, because grey hunter maybe failed to sink ANY.