Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZekeNY
Jun 13, 2013

Probably AFK

Grey Hunter posted:

And we HAVE sunk all those ships. Don't go spreading any negative propaganda!

Sounds like a defeatist to me. And you know what happens to defeatists ... :commissar:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZekeNY
Jun 13, 2013

Probably AFK
If I'm reading the spreadsheet right, no one has claimed the USS South Dakota, so I'll take her,

ZekeNY
Jun 13, 2013

Probably AFK

gradenko_2000 posted:

The Matrix AARs are almost unreadable because of the near complete and total lack of screenshots to give you any sort of perspective on what's happening.

It's a mixed bag, some of them are worthless, some are great. Raver Dave vs Luskan back in the beta testing days was wonderful, both for the content and the smack talk surrounding it.