Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Notahippie
Feb 4, 2003

Kids, it's not cool to have Shane MacGowan teeth

Ikasuhito posted:

:stare: Well they seem to be making much better use of their carriers this attempt.

I like to think some carrier was in the middle of a cruise minding their own business on December 7th when they got a frantic message from PACCOM to go crazy and gently caress poo poo up in all directions. I can't come up with any other reason for an American carrier to be in that area that quickly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notahippie
Feb 4, 2003

TildeATH posted:

Congratulations Grey on the baby! It will be horrible almost all the time.

Until approximately age 3. Then again at age 13, or so I've heard.

Notahippie
Feb 4, 2003

Are the US ships skip bombing? According to Wikipedia B-17s could.

Notahippie
Feb 4, 2003

Skip bombing is one of those totally mental, totally metal things about WWII that still amazes me.

Notahippie
Feb 4, 2003

Also they walked into 40,000 men unexpectedly, which has to put a damper on anybody's plans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notahippie
Feb 4, 2003

Grey Hunter posted:

“Allied task force is surprised”

"Allied captain shits pants"