Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

100ft Robot Golf looks kinda fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Have you tried the Eggman and Tails levels of Sonic Adventure 2: Battle?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is mech warrior online any good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i keep watching this and laughing my rear end off. i might play it today

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hell, I'm thinking of streaming it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Theres a lot of junk to set up, but I will be streaming soon

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

http://www.twitch.tv/in_training Here it is.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What the f. I don't even have a mic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game is insanity

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have absolutely no clue how to do that but I'll try.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game kicks rear end

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't believe this game exists

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm in love with this game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to try and capture the entire game on video because I don't think anyone has, except for one guy who is insanely gay. And don't say it's me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I looked into RAD some more and it has like, multiple endings and romantic options and insane robot building stuff coming up...crazy. There's even a way to be such a psychotic dick to Nanao that she commits suicide. Lmfao.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'll probably stream more today if anybody is interested. But first in gonna play yakuza 1 for like 8 hours

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think my favorite part last night was when I realized I could trip the robot if I hosed up the walk cycle and it was just throwing hooks at this giant kaiju until it just fell flat on his rear end for no reason. Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

im planning on 6PM CST.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

http://www.twitch.tv/in_training Im Live.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The field reporter is awesome

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Once the game settled into its main mission structure it's just been a somewhat fun fighting game with a weird control scheme. The Nanao scenes have plummeted in frequency, and they are by far the most awkward and insane moments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Its over and I don;t think Ill ever play Robot Alchemic Drive again.

• Locked thread