Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I played the MechAssault games and remember liking them but they probably haven't aged too well

They're still dope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I like Front Mission 5 a lot, tactics games are fun.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

lesbian baphomet posted:

i love tactics games, do you know if it's on PSN store

5 is the one that they never released over here and just has a fan translation, unfortunately

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

mech commander was good

I hope the new one is good, so I can add it to this list

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Pikachu posted:

If you're talking about the recent kickstarter it's based off the tabletop game and not mechcommander

I think the lead dev is the guy who did mechcommander tho, at least he's working on it

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I really hope the first game miyazaki greenlit since being in charge is 'armored core but we're throwing all the dark souls money at it'

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

if its not that's cool though, I bet miyazaki knows whats best

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

lesbian baphomet posted:

Almost every post I've seen about it has been very negative. but i dont know for certain.

its boring

also just functionally world of tanks, which is the worst thing to base your giant robot game on i think

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Willo567 posted:

how the gently caress has super robot wars not been suggested

cause theyre boring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Pikachu posted:

looks good, i'll add it to the list

for some reason the art style reminds me quite strongly of the original mechcommander, which is a good thing

i'll most likely pick this up when it comes out of early access and/or gets a ps4 release

It looks like 3d models turned into omnidirectional sprites and I always like that look when it turns out well

• Locked thread