Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

What was that shareware robot fighting game called? I remember it being the only good fighting game on PC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

One Must Fall

Yeah. That was good.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Good Lord Fisher! posted:

That game loving kicked rear end

I remember the sound FXs kicked rear end. "Clang, clang."

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Anyone else remember Earthsiege? Is it still any good?

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

I never played the RTS, Starsiege, but always wanted to. Tribes was real good, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

dis astranagant posted:

Starsiege isn't an RTS. It's a robutt simulation like the Mechwarrior series and most of the early Metaltech games.

Okay, then it was Starsiege I liked and Cyberstorm was the strategy game I never played, and Earthsiege was the arena mech fighter that I never played, right?

E: that universe is confusing.

• Locked thread