Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
It's an import but give the Gundam EXVS a shot. I really enjoyed it. And it was said before but RAD is a cool game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Also if your really hate yourself try Ring of Red or Zeonic Front. There is also and SNES game for Zeta that I enjoyed but you'll probably need a guide as it is untranslated.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

I.N.R.I posted:

ive never played any excvept for future cop lapd. and frankly, that thing wasnt so big. but i want to play armoured core. the ones that miyazaki were involed in anyway

Try For Answer or 4 then. I've been a fan since the PS1 game though.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sharkopath posted:

I really hope the first game miyazaki greenlit since being in charge is 'armored core but we're throwing all the dark souls money at it'

Even with the limited budget the games turn out pretty good, imo. The Menus in FA look cheap as hell though, really my only complaint.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

lesbian baphomet posted:

For Answer is so good.

Yes.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Agean90 posted:

You should try ring of red op. Its a ps2 turn based strategy game where the giant robots are big, clunky, and have infantry support. Also you can get a digital download of it from gamestop if you have a ps3

ROR is cool but punishingly difficult sometimes.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Omega Boost is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I liked Project: Horned Owl but I dunno if that counts. It's more of a shooting game.

• Locked thread