Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

sexual Norm posted:

i really liked phantom crash, even though it's not great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwNApZMTKj8

phantom crash was great from a gameplay standpoint but it was not exactly feature rich (wow, three whole arenas!)

there was a PS2 sequel called S.L.A.I. (Steel Lancer Arena International,) I own it but don't know if I have even opened the package since buying it a decade ago

Chill Penguin posted:

some folks already mentioned Robot Alchemic Drive (RAD) and i'm here to say: it's fantastic. one of my favorite games of all time, definitely in top 10 maybe even top 5.

really terrific voice acting too

the news reporter must be heard to be believed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread