Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Cloud Strife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
i like a good sandshrew

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Healix

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Punished "Venom" Snake.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Yoshi ki bry and protoman of goon progmetal concept albums of videogame music the protomen op

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Astaroth (from Soul Calibur 2, with japanese voice)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Claptrap from Borderlands - "Wanna hear my dubstep? Wub wub wub wub" OMG... So cute. Plus his dances are awesome.
Lesbian Elf from Dragon Age - Nuff Said...
Yoshi Oh come on... How can you not. Ever played Yoshi's Island.. Yea... Classic.
Tali Zorah from Mass Effect - Ummm probably the most waifu character of all time. Easy.
The Entire Cast of Undertale
Karliah from Skyrim - Sure, dark elfs arent exactly Traditionally attractive, but this one is a somewhat moody and mysterious thief... With a great backstory and has that brooding quality that makes her interesting.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Edit: I forgot one.

Female cicero from skyrim (Heavily Modded) Well he is just batshit crazy but in a squee-inducing way, but, he's an ugly tiny little imperial loser unless you mod him into a female.

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRCmnJUeGUA

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Claptrap from Borderlands - "Wanna hear my dubstep? Wub wub wub wub" OMG... So cute. Plus his dances are awesome.
Yoshi Oh come on... How can you not. Ever played Yoshi's Island.. Yea... Classic.
Tali Zorah from Mass Effect - Ummm probably the most waifu character of all time. Easy.
Karliah from Skyrim - Sure, dark elfs arent exactly Traditionally attractive, but this one is a somewhat moody and mysterious thief... With a great backstory and has that brooding quality that makes her interesting.
Canr beliebeer i fogot all of these except for yossy

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Japanese Kirby. Not American Kirby though. He is not gigglesquee material.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
this is my pick right now op

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

mysterious loyall X posted:

Canr beliebeer i fogot all of these except for yossy

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Healslimes, though not regular slimes. Regular slimes are more a nod sagely type of reaction.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy from Ni No Kuni

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Most creatures from Ni No Kuni actually.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Drippy from Ni No Kuni

His accent is so goofy, I love it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Alain Post posted:

Punished "Venom" Snake.

Punished "VEGETA" Plutonis.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I want to glomp Lucina.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

I want to glomp Lucina.

She wants to glomp you too my friend.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

rediscover posted:

She wants to glomp you too my friend.
Grats

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

this is a big day for me

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Dante

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

toadette

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
Tetra, and Jigglypuff. Wish there was a Toon Zelda in Smash.

Rhycool
Jul 15, 2012

Alain Post posted:

Punished "Venom" Snake.

This, when him and DD are riding in a car

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
IGN Top 10: Top 10 Glomps in JRPG History

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Tingle.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos :swoon:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I'd glomp them.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Wormskull posted:

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I don't know what gigglesquee is or what it means

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

sorry OP

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jerkops posted:

I don't know what gigglesquee is or what it means

It's a compound of giggle and squee.

Adbot