Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

* http://shop.wwe.com/The-Dudley-Boyz-%22Straight-out-of-Dudleyville%22-Authentic-T-Shirt/W10693,default,pd.html3

* League of Nations promo inDEArupted by Wyatts. And then the Dudleys come out with Dreamer AND RHYNO. And then Reigns comes out with Ambrose and Usos. This leads to a 4v4v4v4 team elimination match because Russo was bound to be back eventually. A massive match that goes through 3 commercial breaks. Dreamer DDTs Rowan and eliminates the Wyatts first because :lol:. Sheamus brokicks Bubba Dudley and eliminates Team Extreme. Reigns pins Sheamus, eliminating League of Nations and getting the win for Roman Reigns and Company (all team names actually used on-air. Seriously. Couldn't make up something like Roman Reigns and Company if you tried)

* DO YOU LIKE ROMAN REIGNS YET

* HE LOOKED STRONG AMIDST 9 OTHER PEOPLE LAST WEEK, HE DID THE SAME AMIDST 15 OTHER PEOPLE THIS WEEK WHY DON'T YOU LIKE HIM YET HE'S SO STRONG

* Some dumb Sheamus promo, something about taint. Followed by: Some dumb Stardust promo, interrupted by Titus who makes fun of him :swoon:

* Owens papa powerbombs Dolph, wins clean. No running away :woop:

* Naomi and Sasha defeat Brie and Alicia via the She Calls That The Rear View. Team BAD and New Day celebrate together complete with twerking and new lightup unicorn horns available now at WWEShop.com

* Lucha Dragons defeat New Day after distraction caused by Usos beating up Xavier. FACES

* MizTV with Ric, Charlotte and Paige. Paige slaps Ric, who tells Charlotte git er. Brawl, Paige flees

* Ryback/Rusev goes to double countout, Rusev and Lana make out

* Jack Swagger submits Stardust, foils a postmatch chair attack by Del Rio, and chases him and Zeb away. Del Rio yells at poor Zeb backstage :smith:

* Some dumb Adam Rose segment. Thanks a lot Rad Ox :smith:

* Strongman Strowman defeats Dreamer. Tommy Dreamer technically main evented a Raw in 2015, and 2 teams successfully exchanged win to start and end the night of matches :woop:

* @davemeltzerWON 43s44 seconds ago
This could be a really low rated third hour, huh,

* Go-home promo before the PPV: STORY TIME WITH UNCLE REIGNS. Sufferin' succotash, I don't know how he's gonna pull off a win against Sheamus Sunday. He hasn't pulled it off since 2.5 hours ago! Seriously, go watch this full segment on Youtube or somewhere. It is hard to describe how they continue to gently caress up Reigns so bad by having him talk forever and how they still don't get it. It must be seen to be believed. Magic beans has nothing on the last full month. THEY BRAWL HOLY poo poo. Reigns clowns Sheamus again, spearing him through a table. BUT CAN HE WIN SUNDAY

Tweak posted:

9-9 football game looks pretty ok right about now

MagicCube posted:

When's TNA on? I need a palette cleanser after this.

Pariah Rex posted:

This may be the worst television of all time.

DudeDeuce posted:

Never thought I'd pray for a John Cena return.

Another Person posted:

pissing myself laughing at whatever the gently caress this is supposed to be

Zyla posted:

so this is what it is like to feel moments from death, begging for release

good to know

Erebus posted:

John Cena I officially apologize for all the times I wanted you off the TV

Fat Lowtax posted:

They should have honestly ended the show with Dreamer/Strowman I

That DICK! posted:

Seriously why is no one else lmaoing at the fact that the dude inadvertently gets a chant over and gets so excited about it that he instantly ruins it by blundering an ad lib

ijii posted:

WWE continues to be baffled why ratings keep going down.

Eltoasto posted:

I promise i'll buy the ppv if you end this. please

Zyla posted:

PLEASE END

ECW tag in honor of THE RETURNING RHYNO

TLC is this weekend! Matches:
Sheamus defending the WWEWHC title against Reigns in TLC
Owens defending IC title against Ambrose
New Day defending the tag titles in a ladder match against Usos and Lucha Dragons
Charlotte defending the Divas title against Paige
ECW Originals (Dudleys, Rhyno and Dreamer) vs Wyatts in elimination tables match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.

Erebus posted:

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

that sucked some huge potatoes

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

that sucked some huge potatoes

if you know what i mean

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
sheamus's testicles are akin to tater tots

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

roman reigns is the definition of a dead end

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I am completely drained by that last segment, it's like I lived 100 years in the course of one night

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
We all love Roman Reigns.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

hard to pick a favorite moment from the episode, but it was probably the 10 minute repartee between the champion and the challenger over needing to remove all the toys from the ring only to immediately fight outside the ring with the toys anyways

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

tater tots, imo

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?
I only watched about 15 minutes total of Raw. Thank goodness for old Simpsons episodes on FXX.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

There is better writing featured in half-century-old Looney Tunes cartoons than anything provided in that last hour

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
jerusalem, would you eat the curly fries if they were tater-tots?

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe
rewatched the last 2 episodes of fargo w/ a friend and then the new one and it sounds like it was a wayyyyy better choice

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

another solid go-home show, imo

as solid as my tots

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

another solid go-home show, imo

as solid as my tots

if nothing else, i'm excited for the survivor series match!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

StarkRavingMad posted:

I am completely drained by that last segment, it's like I lived 100 years in the course of one night

That segment was really bad and Vince NEEDS to stop scripting Reigns period but I thought the rest of Raw was pretty good. League of Nations remains cool, they're killing Mexamerica, there were fun matches, and they're doing a decent job building most of the TLC card, which will probably be fun.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
HHH is head of creative.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
This Raw has three Roman Reigns promos.

Three Roman Reigns promos.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

What about tots

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Oh Snapple! posted:

roman reigns is the definition of a dead end
No its a definition of a square peg being smashed into a circle slot

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Sheamus lost on the opening match and was laid out in the main event segment

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
wwe is absolutely dire right now

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

Sheamus has smaller than average testicles

Roman Reigns is a big dog therefore has big dog testicles

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I did love Jack Swagger's anguished cries of WHY ARENT YOU RACIST ANYMORE PAPA? Especially followed by Colter whirring away at walking pace.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Ban all Irish immigration into the United States immediately.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Alain Post posted:

HHH is head of creative.

In name, yes.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Sheamus and Roman, much like the rest of the roster, will probably have a really good match that nobody will care about because the writing is very bad, IMO. Bad poo poo in creative, and HHH has a lot to answer for.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

lol if he wins at tlc and roman doesn't walk through him

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

Well, of course, he has the belt.

Also, Tommy Dreamer pinned a Wyatt and tapped out to Wyatt in two separate matches.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

KungFu Grip posted:

They will extend it to the Rumble in a title match probably. I'm sorry.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The Wyatts and Tommy Dreamer got 50/50 booked on the same episode

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

projecthalaxy posted:

I did love Jack Swagger's anguished cries of WHY ARENT YOU RACIST ANYMORE PAPA? Especially followed by Colter whirring away at walking pace.

Luckily, ADR showed him it's okay to be racist by steroid raging at him. I fully expect Zeb to come out as a face with Swagger now.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Hey guys I was busy watching and enjoying Fargo that last hour. What was so bad about the final promo?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

KungFu Grip posted:

he is going to win by cheating in some fashion just like seth rollins did for his entire reign

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Erebus posted:

This was their plan all along to get everyone to finally like Cena.

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
I have this thing with lying because I hate it and it's wrong so I'm really upset every drat time I hear about how powerful Roman is when he just recently added a single power move that he can't do all that well to his repertoire

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
meanwhile, MNF looking pretty loving good https://twitter.com/NFL/status/674083071268814848

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Corporate Kane posted:

he is going to win by cheating in some fashion just like seth rollins did for his entire reign

At least he won't randomly start doing highspots in the middle of his cheating so he won't piss me off as bad.

• Locked thread