Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Heavy Metal posted:

I don't see how they'd ever be out of business. Say somehow they lost their TV slot someday (though there'd probably be somebody willing to take them). They could just show Raw on the WWE network, plus continue touring.

This is where my concern lies - they lose their TV slot, go all Network for all their shows, and people say "gently caress it" to paying an additional $10 on top of whatever other programming they pay for, whether it's cable, Hulu, Netflix, or any other provider. Parents probably aren't going to shell out an extra $120/year for 8 year old Timmy to watch fake fighting on the internet. Even now people already know that streaming video sites exist that'll let them watch the network at no cost, on top of other sites that record and upload the content later for free. They'd not only lose a TV slot but lose a ton of business and exposure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

They're doing what they should assuming they stick to it (they won't).

Yeah that's the vibe I get. I say gently caress it, let him get frustrated, turn him heel and feud with Ambrose and Owens over the IC belt. Go with Dean trying to help and keep the League of Nations from interfering, and somehow getting Roman DQ'd. Or wait until Rumble and have Dean eliminate Roman, then Roman turns on him and tosses him out, and they feud for a while. It looked for a while like they were gonna make him Rock 2.0 anyhow, so why not tie that in too since the crowd already works against him in some cases?

Charles Gnarwin posted:

This only works if Stephanie is off screen tending to her husband as well. Otherwise we will get a raging Steph promo and no way for Roman to respond without a mic in his hand.

Just let him come out holding a chair while she rants and raves and calmly hop in the ring with a "bitch, leave" look on his face

BOOTY-ADE fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Dec 14, 2015

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

I know the HHH thing is all kayfabe to be home with family but that powerbomb spot on the table looked pretty rough. Half reminded me of the bump Vince took off the cage when he landed smack on his spine on the table's edge and fractured his tailbone.

• Locked thread