Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

roman looked like such a goober repeating the one line he's gotten over in the past year 3 times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

I think it's important to stress how very very very over Roman is at the live house

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Blast Fantasto posted:

Kids will cheer for anyone they're told is a good guy. I went to a house show and there were Sin Cara chants for gently caress's sake

my point is that vince, with his history in the territory days and insistence on the extremely grueling house show schedule to maintain the wwe's national monopoly, would be more likely to book to the house than to the weekly 3 hour commercial for the network

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

kids also drag their parents to pay per views for $65 a ticket, and buy concessions and merch, T-shirts at 30 bucks a pop and then ask for expensive licensed playsets for christmas, would you book for that or for the $10 a month network?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

based on the extensive market research i conduct weekly with my 8 year old, Roman is Very Cool and the Superman Punch is Awesome

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

carnies don't like to put in effort which is why they are carnies

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

it was painfully and stunningly clear that roman was surprised and pleased that he got a line over and so he immediately, preemptively ran it into the ground

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Son of Man posted:

Ambrose puts on good matches, sells merch, and is over as hell. Why can't everyone see he's the horse to bet on right now?

receding hairline
crazy, somewhat scummy not pg kid friendly character
doesn't have the bodybuilder physique
no make a wish kid ever said i want dean ambrose to bring me sushi
etc

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

saltylopez posted:

that crazy/flailing Thesz press he used when The Shield first turned face?

the Arglebargle Press

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i think the wwe should give frank miller a run for a few months

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Hace posted:

Sheamus is going to retain tomorrow

Duh

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i think bad day is the new day jumping the shark

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

why is tamina snuka

that's all, just...why

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

you cant sell those $80 tlc playsets without a tlc ppv

also holy poo poo a sealed punjabi prison playset goes for $600

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

21 Hoot Salute posted:

New Day vs USSSS vs Lucha Dragons ladder match should be a fun time at least

a moo sa moah

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

kidcoelacanth posted:

Heading out to TLC soon, excited to be sad in about 5 hours

its nearly impossible not to enjoy a live show if you arent a workrate sperg or something

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

I like that you're saying this before it becomes statistically wrong when we reach the 3rd bad Rumble in a row next month

even if the show sucks you can drink and boo which is cathartic

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Anyone having a problem with the stream ATM?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Just came back but isitdownrightnow was reporting massive widespread outages 2 minutes ago

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

if they put the strap on Reigns the show ends with thunderous boos and no one benefits from that either

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

AfroLine posted:

also get home safe ric.

is this because he was as coked to the gills as he appeared to be?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

looks like haitch is on the shelf tonight

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

yeah stephanie screeching for 14 minutes to start the show should own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

How do we know it was reefers?

• Locked thread