Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
This Raw has three Roman Reigns promos.

Three Roman Reigns promos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Sasha Banks should be given the Goldberg push, with slightly longer matches.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Shawn Cotureier posted:

Is Jimmy Jacobs still on the writing team?

Presumably, he shows up, sits at the table with his bottle of wine and is amused at the goings on.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Alain Post posted:

Like honestly, all of this just seems like a misguided attempt to compare wrestling morality to real morality, which, yeah, it's going to seem hosed up because in the real world, we try to discourage people from solving all their problems with violence. But that'd be lovely rear end booking in wrestling.

"You bumped into me in the hallway. Now we could go out there and have a match to settle this minor dispute.. or I could kinda be annoyed for five minutes and move on with my life."

• Locked thread