Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Hey guys I was busy watching and enjoying Fargo that last hour. What was so bad about the final promo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Anyone have a link for the tater tots promo? WWE hasn't put it up on their channel yet for some strange reason

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Oh Snapple! posted:

My favorite thing about that lovely "one-armed" powerbomb he's started doing is that there are several guys on the roster who could probably do it with a tenth of the visible effort; with at least three in Cesaro, Cena, and Brock that definitely can.

But

That reminds me of Cesaro/Roman's tournament match, where Cesaro basically made Roman look like a lesser talented scrub before jobbing.

Cesaro :smith:

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

The haircut looked really cool, but I guess it didn't fit someone's fetish image of what the women should look like.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Thank you. Although I kind of wish you hadn't because I'm only two minutes in and I'm cringing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

rovert posted:

Time to get excited

I can't wait to see Sasha job to Nikki. :beerpal:

• Locked thread