Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

MotU posted:

i miss batista

I finally got around to seeing Spectre with my Pops tonight. Batista owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

St Evan Echoes posted:

that promo will never end

imagine 4 tater tots on the edge of a cliff

I think tater tot consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are taters that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I really hope that TLC is the end of the MexAmerica angle, because that means it will end with Mexico definitively beating the poo poo out of America. And that's pretty great.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
4. "This isn't boring! This is REAL LIFE!"

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Efexeye posted:

I think it's important to stress how very very very over Roman is at the live house

Kids will cheer for anyone they're told is a good guy. I went to a house show and there were Sin Cara chants for gently caress's sake

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Son of Man posted:

Roman isn't gonna get over and they should just forget about it. Ambrose puts on good matches, sells merch, and is over as hell. Why can't everyone see he's the horse to bet on right now?

Vince used to book with balls. Now he's writing like a putrid pussy

He only ever booked with balls when his back was up against the wall due to competition. He's not in that situation now.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
"I'll be the first one to admit, when I'm going to a movie and it runs over two hours, I'm looking at my watch. I don't care how good it is."
- Triple H on a call today

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
This made me crack up:

Eating raw, undressed kale off of a table is the most Daniel Bryan thing possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
People before were talking about how Kalisto hosed up with his spot in the Elimination Chamber match earlier this year. What he did today made up for that and then some.

• Locked thread