Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
At least Christmas Smackdown should be fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Fans with gimmicks... ugh.

One time there was a WWE house show in Miami and the Miami Herald advertised Sign Guy to be there. He wasn't.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

He should just retire and not risk himself getting any more injured. He gave us a great moment and that was a fine cap to his career.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

The WWE should look at the Warriors and see how high ratings a west coast team is drawing just because they win a lot and maybe they'll realize that the fans just want to see someone win all the time. Even if the person winning isn't the person we like because then we get excited to see when the person who is winning will finally lose. But nope, gotta keep trading back and forth and make every outcome meaningless. Maybe he lost at the PPV but he won on a random Smackdown so who cares.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Some wrestlers are also just bad both ways because speaking in front of a large group of people and sounding natural is a really tough thing to do.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

John Cena finally says "gently caress"

To his son, no less.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Whenever y'all start chatting about Becky Lynch I start to nod off. Is there anything interesting about her besides Rovert ' s fascination with her?

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Okay cool. You're just excited that she's getting the the title hunt. Hopefully her matches are good and are given time.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

oldpainless posted:

Becky should open every promo with "some people call me the lass kicker"

Please. That would be so great.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

I don't know why but every Sunday that I wake up for a PPV is a good day. Even if it might be complete poo poo i get excited anyway for the possibility that it could be really good.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Ugh they're gonna have Roman beat HHH as the curtain jerker at Wrestlemania ti get into the Main Event. You know that's where this is heading.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

maxallen posted:

I don't know how you guys thought that was a halfway decent show. You all must have a real tolerance for mediocrity or something from watching Raw recently or something:

Rusev vs Ryback and ADR vs Sheamus were boring heatless matches.
Charlotte vs Paige LETS TALK ABOUT RIC FLAIR THE WHOLE MATCH DID YOU KNOW SHE'S CHARLOTTES FATHER THATS A THING THAT RIC DID DID YOU SEE ALSO HE WAS UNDERHANDED ALSO RIC FLAIR
The tables match was a boring slog and a joke topped off with a table not getting lit on fire. At least they did something different and had the Wyatts win for once.
The main event was a loving slog. Watching two men slowly go through the motions doing the same ladder match that they have done now for 20 years.

The opening ladder match was pretty good, and Owens vs Ambrose was alright. The rest of the show loving blew though.

Lol we like to watch wrestling for fun and we had fun watching wrestling tonight! Maybe you feel like a sour puss for not having fun. It's cool to criticize and what not if you didn't like the PPV. The discussion about how we felt about each match is also fun but don't act like we're brain damaged for having fun watching it.

Like if the PPV was the drizzling shits like Survivor Series was then we would all say so. But this wasn't.

Strawberry Panda fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Dec 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Akileese posted:

Sheamus/Reigns would have been so much better if we didn't see six guys murder themselves in a ladder match to open the show. Also, I thought TLC matches were pinfall? When did they start adding a ladder stip to them.

TLC matches are only pinfall when there isn't a belt to grab. The only one I remember with a pinfall stip was Shield vs. Hell No & Ryback.

• Locked thread