Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I wore my Owens shirt to the last NXT in Columbus and the clown said Let's Go Cena when he walked past me and I told him he was a loving loser.

That's my clown story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Finn Balor will debut on the main roster in the demon garb as the Undertater

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Intruder posted:

How is tater tot any worse than fruity pebbles

Cena is at least somewhat comedic. Roman's delivery is dogshit.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Given how much they seem to want to Bryan his push, I would not be surprised if it were some kind of unsanctioned street fight type match with HHH to get his job back and a spot in the Rumble to open the show, then Roman enters and wins the Rumble match, with whoever he's going to wrestle at Mania getting the belt from Sheamus that night.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If they haven't balked at Roman Reigns after everything that's happened, I'm pretty sure he could say "yea, i'm not going with this Tater Tot thing" and nothing would happen to him

• Locked thread