Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Corporate Kane posted:

i just checked and my fingernails are like, 28 inches long now

Tttaaattteeerrr tttooottt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

I think they know it's a long show and they just want to have their top guys out there doing things that take time. This is the Authority openers, this was the Cena open challenge, and it's every long Roman promo.

The long promos really expose Roman, who's totally fine in short segments, and the Authority (even in storyline stasis) wouldn't have been so stale if it was on camera less. At the same time there's nowhere else to go if there are no other stars.

It's piss.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

St Evan Echoes posted:

You scumbag
You maggot
You cheap lousy human being
You'll be kissing me arse
In the TLC match

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

Best Impact rating I can find is a 1.5, so we're not that close yet.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

This is an era where dumb niche granular interests are more "in" than ever before - wrestling is a much, much smaller piece, but it's a bigger pie.

I don't know what "downsizing" looks like for them. There are no stars, so there is no one who can hold them over a barrel for a huge super-contract - in any event, since they're selling dreams they can put basically anyone from the indies in their system. The big expenditures on the network and the performance center are all in the past. I hate the house show schedule, I think it's responsible for a lot of injuries and burnout but it has to be profitable.

If things stay cold WM + the months after will be a huge trouble spot with subscriptions, I just think the company's too stable to get its poo poo wrecked.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

Hace posted:

Also it's weird to have a super specific qualifier for who is a successful PC product because the only people they'd realistically hire would be failed football players, bodybuilders and ???

I never hear about them hiring actors. It's weird when there's a huge population of struggling actors, the promo thing might be the #1 problem in WWE and there's a lot of stage combat stuff that isn't wrestling

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

Bringing in popular, famous Jon Stewart to be the "heel celebrity" and irrelevant rapper Machine Gun Kelly to be the "face celebrity" is a thing

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

Let's make a goons with spoons thread about tater tots

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

If they brought K-Fed back in 2015 he'd still get heat. Miss that dude.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

Thank you, tiny hats and arabic.wwe.com

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

Cabbit posted:

I like Roman Reigns, dude who beats the poo poo out of people mercilessly with a weapon. He should continue that gimmick with Dean Ambrose, maybe pull in a third guy. A real bunch of loose cannons nobody can control, making their own rules. That's got legs.

Braun Strowman would be great in this role, I agree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

Shawn Cotureier posted:

Imma be on screen all night

Too late for a sign idea?

• Locked thread