Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over
I was live, but Sasha/Becky, tag match, Owens/Ambrose, and the finish were all amazing. Wyatts/ECW exceeded my expectations too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over
Three matches were great, with the tag match being even better than expected. Three matches were meh, with the Wyatts being a little better than my very low expectations. Sheamus/Reigns was slow paced, boring, and bad, with a couple sweet high spots - a basic C, C+ PPV. That ending though, that really put it over for me. If they don't mess it up by giving Reigns another garbage promo tonight, TLC goes down as one of the better shows of the year.

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over

Akileese posted:

Sheamus/Reigns would have been so much better if we didn't see six guys murder themselves in a ladder match to open the show. Also, I thought TLC matches were pinfall? When did they start adding a ladder stip to them.

It definitely played better on TV than it did live. At the arena the crowd popped for a high spot, then settled back down for another 3 minutes until the next high spot.

• Locked thread