Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

ecw sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The last segment of the show was extremely funny

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

when you stop caring if the show is good or bad its a lot easy to enjoy what it is (bad)

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the sonic product placement or brazen live commercial skit practically writes itself

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

roman reigns problem is that he isn't believable. Nothing he says sounds like something he would or should say. He comes off like a guy playing a role and not a genuine person. Say what you will about John Cena but if they gave him that material last night I would believe that John Cena thinks Sheamus has tiny shriveled balls. Roman needs to either find his voice as a performer or protect himself and tear up the awful scripts they give him

Or die

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

It's possible to book for children and also make a good show in the process

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

wwe's lovely clown fan wrote a manifesto lol

https://twitter.com/FrankWWEClown/status/674331114236870658?s=09

https://twitter.com/FrankWWEClown/status/674331256344068096?s=09

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Alain Post posted:

He hates them now, and also he was skeptical that anyone would buy the plastic unicorn straps.

He doesn't hate the new day he puts over how good the act is all the time he just thinks their segments run too long (because wwe has no depth) and that wwe is killing the act as a result

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I thought the story was kofi threatened to quit of they didn't let the New Day do their own thing. He said they could fire him if it didn't get over he just wanted the chance to make it work, not that the new day was all he wanted to accomplish in wrestling and that he's retiring when its done

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Its not that I want less New Day I just wish literally anything else was as good as New Day

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Hace posted:

This week in florrrida

I miss jah's lovely bumpers so much

Chris James 2 posted:

Most of the roster simply doesn't have the personality for it

Reminder that a volcano gave half the roster opportunity to kill time with unscripted promos to pump the crowd up, and the best any of them could come up with was Ryback sharing his love of The Secret to the world and Cesaro miscounting ropes. Between that, Cody's biggest success coming from an impromptu promo describing the plot of Kingdom Hearts, and Dolph being worse at comedy than he was at his contributions to the Rusev/Lana/Summer angle, yeah, you aren't going to get much more things like New Day for a while from this roster unless they poach charismatic guys like Nakamura
i strongly strongly disagree with this sentiment because i've seen just about everyone on the roster be awesome at one point or another. There's a ton of (mishandled) charisma on the roster

oatgan fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Dec 9, 2015

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

I feel like the rebound clothesline would look a lot better if he just flung himself forward off the ropes at the guy instead of running 2-3 steps, but I don't know if that's actually a plausible move you can do.

like so https://twitter.com/SenorLARIATO/status/646264583028502528

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Please photoshop "rocksteady" to "tater tots"

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

CubsWoo posted:

Now that NXT at Full Sail is over 3 years old, who would be considered the best/most successful homegrown NXT talent? Discount guys who came from other companies and were in developmental to learn WWE style (Rollins, Owens, etc) or guys who were carryovers from the FCW era (Big E, Reigns). Basically wrestlers who started with WWE after 2012 with no wrestling background.

chad gable is a lauded prospect but as with all things its probably too early to tell

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

We didn't have this debate when cm punk caned poor defenseless paul heyman

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The crowd cheered

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

abraham linksys posted:

even the Brooklyn crowd on the 28th is gonna be different from the Summerslam crowd it was last time, I dunno

still think both crowds will be smarkier than usual

the smarks are the only fans left at this point

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

he should do a 619 into a discus lariat

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Keg posted:

I remember when people were instructed to turn their back when HHH was in the ring on that RAW takeover show in Chicago, along with being told to chant "Thank you Jesse" at Aaron Paul.
The Undertaker is immortal and deserves our respect

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

http://411mania.com/wrestling/jake-roberts-posts-odd-sexual-message-to-bray-wyatt/

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

really looking forward to her surely awful feud with charlotte

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Tucked-In T-Shirt posted:

Those chops and punches are going to be so bad.

The promos. Yikes. At least Paige is comfortable reading bad acripts

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Some people work better with someone else feeding them lines, others work better off the cuff

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The Rock brought in his own personal writer for his last couple stints

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

becky lynch is very talented and I like her when she's not presented like a cartoon character

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

"jbl is poopy" was funny

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

how quickly do you think sheamus can climb a ladder

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

ppv crowds do for about 5 minutes and then they dont

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

does anybody actually care who wins the main event tonight

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Who are the clowns who didn't enjoy watching the rumble this year

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

zakharov posted:

It felt so drat awkward with the boos. It me, the guy who can't watch most comedies because I'm too empathetic with the people on screen.

The live audience, I mean. They sounded like they were having the time of their lives

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

tlc definitely had some highs and lows

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

kalisto gifted them a highlight they can show from now until the end of time

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

"we want cena"

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the tables match was total chaos and not in a good way like the tag title match, imo. Blown spots everywhere, nobody knew what they were doing, everybody was out of position constantly, everything Strowman did looked like rear end, all the hardcore spots felt pretty watered down after the tag match, etc...

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Dimebags Brain posted:

Mania was real bad though?

mania ruled

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Dimebags Brain posted:

The only good things about Mania were Rusev's tank and Rollins cashing in. The rest was boring generic garbage.

much like your posts

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i can't tell if they had commentary not act like roman reigns is a hero because they don't know what they're doing or if it's because they know how untrustworthy the desk is so they need to do the opposite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

roman reigns doesn't know how not to have a four star match

• Locked thread