Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

Chris James 2 posted:

Raw in Philly next week

I'm going to be there six rows up right near hard cam. I can't wait to see this train wreck.

Which reminds me I saw Trainwreck the other night and Cena was hilarious.

Eldritch BiLast fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Dec 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
And we're at the point where PSP is turning on New Day because they're in the mainstream and no longer the secret shining turd that everyone saw them as.

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

Chris James 2 posted:

No see we're a hivemind and Xeno's the only Just poster who knows The Truth because

Nah it's just time for posters to start crawling out of the woodwork to go "oh i never liked them anyway :smug:"

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

keevo posted:

I want the Philadelphia crowd to drown out Reigns' promo with tater tot chants.

Philadelphia Crowd is a hell of a lot different than the Rumble Crowd was. You're looking forward to the Brooklyn crowd on the 28th.

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

the greatest moment of the show was Xavier Woods screaming at the announce team for mixing up the Lucha Dragons.

Several times, if I remember correctly.

Also Xavier talking about the new day resting out there to restore their stamina like WWE 2K16

Eldritch BiLast fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Dec 14, 2015

• Locked thread