Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Someone once said "If you make your opponent out as nothing, and then you beat him, what have you achieved? Nothing."

Can't wait for Reigns to lose to Sheamus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Would you count the tug of war with Lesnar as a promo? I mean Heyman talked in it.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

oatgan posted:

roman reigns problem is that he isn't believable. Nothing he says sounds like something he would or should say. He comes off like a guy playing a role and not a genuine person. Say what you will about John Cena but if they gave him that material last night I would believe that John Cena thinks Sheamus has tiny shriveled balls. Roman needs to either find his voice as a performer or protect himself and tear up the awful scripts they give him

Or die

Agree with this, minus the die part. Say what you want about Cena and his HUSTLE. LOYALITY. RESPECT bit but he always comes across as if he means it, plus can get his promos/points across in a way that doesn't feel like someone reading through a shopping list trying to remember if they've gotten everything ie Roman.

I love this, poor Neville.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

I see hitler aids and boner, what do I win?

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Oh Snapple! posted:

I can't wait to watch Roman tease like 6 powerbombs that he can't do, then

The POWER of Roman Reigns.

Reigns takes time to tend to his garden.

The FLOWER of Roman Reigns.

Reigns gets ready before squashing Sheamus.

The SHOWER of Roman Reigns.

WWE finally releases ice cream bars, what flavour?

The SOUR of Roman Reigns.

Blasmeister posted:

monopoly is a bad game noone should play and yet millions do. A WWE crossover makes sense

Keep trying to get rid of the Cena space.

But it won't sell.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Actually legit I'm now worried about Reigns because when they start talking about THE POWER regarding anyone, that always ends with them having to do a power move to Big Show or maybe Big Show + other dude.

Guys I don't wanna see Reigns' back snap in two cause he has to lift Big Show one handed.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Watching this I like how Cole is just reading his Vince fed lines while King is ":stare: D-did... did you just see that!?"

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Howling Man posted:

describe raw from last night with a bad christmas song so i know what i missed

Over and over and over and over again...

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

You're a powerful one
Mr Reigns

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

St Evan Echoes posted:

You scumbag
You maggot
You cheap lousy human being
You'll be kissing me arse
In the TLC match

5'ed

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Efexeye posted:

it was painfully and stunningly clear that roman was surprised and pleased that he got a line over and so he immediately, preemptively ran it into the ground

He really is the WWE standard then.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Trust me...

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

This is an amazing spot, I wish it would have been at Wrestlemania though so more people would have seen it and said "holy poo poo that was awesome and that guy is awesome." That is damning with praise though, that match and spot really makes me to see the Luchas beat New Day for the titles so job well done WWE.

That is assuming they do that and don't put them back on USE-NO!

Gonzo McFee posted:

I haven't watched it but if I had to guess it sounds like a show that everybody thought was going to be hideous garbage that turned out to be a bland, inoffensive PPV and it'll be treated better than it was because of it.

I had a lot of fun watching the PPV, like you said it was an inoffensive bleh but it's the most I've enjoyed a PPV since WM not counting NXT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Fiveace Attorney posted:

I have no idea who they're going to put against Sheamus for the next four weeks assuming a) Cena isn't back yet and b) Roman is "fired"/not feuding with him

Lesnar, he beats Sheamus in 12 seconds, set up for Reigns/Lesnar 2.

• Locked thread