Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Oh Snapple! posted:

roman reigns is the definition of a dead end
No its a definition of a square peg being smashed into a circle slot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Alain Post posted:

HHH is head of creative.
Yes and he wants to look like he can lead the WWE better an he can only do that but actively loving up the main program because he knows most will just blame Vince and Dunn while sensibly booking NXT and making it a viable brand.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Alain Post posted:

It's disgusting and he's actively sabotaging the careers of Roman Reigns and Sheamus.
Look to make an omelet you have to break a few eggs, and I'm sure they can get rehabbed

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

The big problem is when people suggest HHH is fixing everything

Nothing's gonna get fixed. People will still be mistreated, writing will still be horrible, just because a different guy will be in charge won't mean 3 hours magically doesn't feel as drawn out, he'll still give himself a big onscreen role. The big problems will still be there, the not-so-big problems (who loves Reigns? HHH. who loves Sheamus? HHH) will still be there, and NXT and WWE will remain two completely separate things (he even pointed that out himself because one's viewed by a niche audience, the other by mainstream)

Just because it won't be as major poo poo doesn't mean it'll suddenly not be poo poo. Don't call anybody the savior here because this isn't a fairytale, there isn't going to be a completely happy ending. TNA will still be around and WWE's major problems will be untouched
Sure Roman and Sheamus will still get pushed, but I don't think HHH is going to personally write their promos

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

WWE is going to slowly die and then it will take a decade for mainstream wrestling in the US to recover :smith:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Good article from Voices of Wrestling, but it is pretty much preaching to the choir
http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/2015/12/09/vince-mcmahon-please-retire/

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/jctorch/status/674723249402413056

quote:

D-Bryan new quote - "I think it could be the end of my career in WWE, but I don't think it will be the end of my career."
:rip:

WWE is probably going to have him sit on that contract so that his value goes down and can't drive as much money as he could in NJPW/ROH for his safety

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Alain Post posted:

Assholes suck up to the boss. Real men do things themselves. I'm not saying anything in the last month has been good booking, but like, jesus, do you think cozying up to the boss offering you a free pass to the top is a face move, then?
I just realized that Vince's hatred of millennials fits right with his bootstraps mentality

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

I'm still amazed at how the first third of last year's Rumble was one of the top 3 Rumble matches ever, and then after that, well, it was still one of the top 3 but for the exact opposite reason.
Its just a shame that they didn't book the 2015 Rumble like the 2014 Rumble except letting Roman win and making it clear that Bryan wasn't fit to wrestle yet. Instead they thought way too hard and it blew up in their faces spectacularly

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Dr. rear end posted:

Becky vs Sasha announced for the preshow

This crowd is going to poo poo on everything else
I also can't wait for people on the GDT to say "Lol why are there commercials" when there have been commercials on the preshow for years now and every show someone posts this

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Have Reigns win the Rumble again

Do it, WWE
He's not going to win the Rumble, I know they were stupid the last 2 years and I'm tempting fate, but they are not that stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHf--e8wdhU
Look at Young Boy Tom spreading his legs to make himself shorter :lol:

• Locked thread