Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe
rewatched the last 2 episodes of fargo w/ a friend and then the new one and it sounds like it was a wayyyyy better choice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

Fun Shoe
I want John Cena to come back and just bury everyone so bad it's absurd

edit: I want the first raw of him back being him AA'ing every single person involved in Raw's production for 3 hours

ParanoidInc fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Dec 9, 2015

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

Fun Shoe
the product right now is poo poo, but the thought that "hitting a prick who cost you the title for petty reasons is a heel move" is about on the same level as "maybe brock was shooting on Reigns at mania!" for me

this is wrestling, the face isn't "in the moral right", they're just the guy that's (meant to) be getting cheered, whatever that takes

• Locked thread