Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Oh Snapple! posted:

My favorite thing about that lovely "one-armed" powerbomb he's started doing is that there are several guys on the roster who could probably do it with a tenth of the visible effort; with at least three in Cesaro, Cena, and Brock that definitely can.

But

Fuckin half the guys I see at the gym could do that with less effort than he lifted Sin Cara last week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Efexeye posted:

based on the extensive market research i conduct weekly with my 8 year old, Roman is Very Cool and the Superman Punch is Awesome

When I was 8 I would have eaten cut up hot dogs for every meal if you'd let me

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Roman is really over (less over than Bryan, Cena, Orton, Lesnar, Ambrose, Ziggler, Ryback, that is, literally every uppercard face)

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Diesel could talk and do power moves.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Frankston posted:

Rebound clothesline is the worst move I've ever seen I loving hate it

how do you have this opinion in a world where the KO Punch exists

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
John Cena is no different, if anything, he's worse. This year alone John Cena was mad that he lost a match so he beat up a hapless jobber who had nothing to do with it and didn't even attack or insult him and then glowered at the camera like a psychopath; attacked a defenseless tiny aging comedian; helped the Dudleys put a comedy heel through a table for no reason other than he thought it would be funny.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Roman Reigns is still terrible. loving anyone can hit someone with a chair repeatedly

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

JOHN CENA (and a bunch of ultra-generic humanoids the size of ants)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
it was cool when daniel bryan did that occupy raw thing at least partially because he managed to get one over on stephanie in a PG atmosphre

• Locked thread