Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Okay, so I have a Christmas party on the weekend... if I plan ahead, I might be able to drink just enough to black out Saturday evening/Sunday morning and wake up sometime late Monday. Alright. I can do this. I can do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Erebus posted:

Man, tater tots, I can't even remember what else happened this epi

oh right

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Yeah this. The problem with WWE is that it's like a movie that's directed, produced, written, casted, marketed, shot, edited, and everything else except starring a single man, who is old and senile and stubborn as gently caress.

WWE is The Room.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Can someone please hit Rank 10 with their Vince s-link so that he can reach out to the truth, finally realize that he doesn't have to control everything, and can just let go? Thanks.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Also maybe the League of Nations can do something about the Trump problem.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

projecthalaxy posted:

Children don't know about workrate or the Japanese matches and are the worst fans in a landslide.

Bunch of lazy millennials if you ask me.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

No new shirts, but the WWE's line of tater tot truck nuts should be hitting the store just in time for Christmas!

Sheamus fan? No problem! Look for the new "Sheamus peeing on a Roman Reigns logo" bumper stickers, coming soon!

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

Raw in Philly next week

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

That DICK! posted:

~five Magic beaaaans~

Five brass rings.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

2.5 is the kind of number that kills most sci-fi/fantasy shows. Luckily this is wrestling, so it's more like anime.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Xavier, Big E, and Kofi are so naturally charismatic when given full reign and they work so well together that New Day can probably last as long as they want. If it goes bad, it'll be because someone else stuck their dick into it, or because Raw crumbled into ruin around them.

On the plus side, that would free them up to become a proper sketch comedy troupe.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

sounds like some of you motherfuckers are daring to be sour

A little power of positivity will clear that right up.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

The point isn't so much "a 2.5 would get a lot of other shows cancelled so obviously Raw is also doomed" but rather just pointing out that the unique safety nets which the WWE enjoys isn't something they can fall back on forever, because look where complacency has gotten them recently.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Blast Fantasto posted:

This made me crack up:

Eating raw, undressed kale off of a table is the most Daniel Bryan thing possible.

Table looks like something from my uncle's old ranch up in the mountains, way off the utility grids, which is another most Daniel Bryan thing possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

St Evan Echoes posted:

2014 they got Rey booed, 2015 the Rock. How are they gonna top that? Stone Cold and Reigns sharing a beer and pointing at the WM sign?

The crowd would be fine with that the moment Austin stuns Reigns out of habit.

• Locked thread