Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Chromatic posted:

At what point do they reach "If they keep this poo poo up, they will be out of business in 10-15 years" type levels? I kind of feel we're already there if you ask me. The world of netflix, hulu, amazon, twitch, sports, cell phones, games, and poo poo is too fragmented for WWE to gently caress around too much.

Hell, they could do everything right and it still might not stop wrestling in general from being this weird niche interest that only appeals to a tiny amount of people.

I don't see how they'd ever be out of business. Say somehow they lost their TV slot someday (though there'd probably be somebody willing to take them). They could just show Raw on the WWE network, plus continue touring.

That said, they should want to improve so they make more money, but in a worst case scenario they just get smaller and make less money. Never going away though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

That DICK! posted:

John Cena with a Gun would rule

He's a bad man!

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

pressedbunny posted:

Not sure why there's mild gay panic and stripper jokes, though.

Was Seth's legendary, leeeegendary gay panic dildo briefcase cameo'd in the film? Never forget the gay panic dildo.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

DynamiteKidd posted:

guy I came up with this amazing joke where you misspell Brawn Strowman's name and uh

oh man uh

the rest of the joke is you pretend it's funny I guess? It's hilarious thogh

My client, my BEAST, BORK LAZNOR

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Hell yes. His strut is unbeatable!

• Locked thread