Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I am completely drained by that last segment, it's like I lived 100 years in the course of one night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

Sheamus lost on the opening match and was laid out in the main event segment

Well, of course, he has the belt.

Also, Tommy Dreamer pinned a Wyatt and tapped out to Wyatt in two separate matches.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

projecthalaxy posted:

I did love Jack Swagger's anguished cries of WHY ARENT YOU RACIST ANYMORE PAPA? Especially followed by Colter whirring away at walking pace.

Luckily, ADR showed him it's okay to be racist by steroid raging at him. I fully expect Zeb to come out as a face with Swagger now.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

MotU posted:

somehow i am still watching that final segment i think i am trapped in a time tube or some poo poo

Wait, there's still several kendo sticks under the ring. Can you go and get those and take them to the back for me? Then I'll get in the ring.

Okay, Tater Tot, whatever you want.

Can you get me some of that popcorn that Dean had earlier? That looked yummy.

Sure, Tater Tot, I'll get right on that.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Before it happens, Stephanie will drip some undetectable poison into Vince's steak wrap. His death will be ruled a heart attack. She'll shed a few tears, and who knows if she and Hunter can reverse the tailspin anyway, but something had to be done, didn't it? Didn't it? I mean, there's shareholders to be considered, dammit.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Chris James 2 posted:

Again, isn't it already?

You'd feel embarrassed publicly saying you like polka. Wouldn't you say you feel the same way publicly saying you currently like WWE?

It's not like they haven't given you reason to. You can now buy a light up unicorn horn for your forehead, and simultaneously wear that and the classic Bryan beard hat

The unicorn horns apparently sold out in under 5 hours

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Chris James 2 posted:

Popular things can be embarrassing

There are a lot of Browns fans who wear their jerseys in public. Doesn't mean the shame isn't there

I wasn't disagreeing with you, I was just kind of marveling at that fact. Maybe people intend to use them as some kind of ghetto sex toys.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

GrimGypsy posted:

Dear Philly fans: Please turn the Tater Tot thing around and chant it relentlessly at Roman at all times he is in/near the ring.

Just chant it constantly for everything it until they provide you with tater tots.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I'll be watching TLC in the best way: the replay, listening to it on my phone, while driving for two hours. I have zero fear that it will distract me from the road.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

IcePhoenix posted:

Can someone tell me how Charlotte suddenly got so good at the not wrestling parts of wrestling because she was on fire tonight

She's a natural heel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

abraham linksys posted:

Slammy categories are up http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2015-12-14/slammy-awards-2015-voting-28352290

I'm pasting them here because wwe.com is a bad website and doesn't have a single page view. You vote for any of them using hashtags, as WWE.com says:

I don't know why I bothered typing this up and hate myself and this company

Wow most of those categories really drive home what a poo poo year this has been. Also having people vote via hashtags is the most pathetic thing.

• Locked thread