Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
I honestly think the only match that's likely to be a true stinker is ADR/Swagger. Chairs matches are pretty dumb as a concept. Charlotte/Paige is a coinflip in terms of quality. The rest...I think the wrestling will be good, even the booking is questionable. I'm sure that I'll be Sports Entertained.

I strongly recommend watching with friends because that keeps you from going into a Spiral of Despair even if it's bad.

zakharov fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Dec 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

keevo posted:

Ryback vs Rusev

Ok maybe that too.

To be clear I don't think this will be a top-tier show but I think it will be Extremely Fine.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

21 Hoot Salute posted:

New Day vs USSSS vs Lucha Dragons ladder match should be a fun time at least

Yeah this is going to own. I also think Roman and Sheamus will have an entertaining brawl.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

kidcoelacanth posted:

Heading out to TLC soon, excited to be sad in about 5 hours

You'll have fun, man. Wrestling is fun.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

abraham linksys posted:

yeah. even when it's poo poo you don't have to listen to the announcers and can do dumb chants and get more beer

I'm so hype to go to the 12/26 MSG house show and cheer Cena with some kids.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

oatgan posted:

Who are the clowns who didn't enjoy watching the rumble this year

It felt so drat awkward with the boos. It me, the guy who can't watch most comedies because I'm too empathetic with the people on screen.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

It worked out to an awesome Mania though so maybe there is hope is this cruel world

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Tonight I learned that the PPVs with the lamest build usually turn out good or at least ok.

Mania 31, HIAC, and TLC.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

sigmachiev posted:

That was an awesome finish f the haters.

I don't see any haters man

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

MotU posted:

I completely missed TLC. What matches should I go back and watch, or was the whole show good top to bottom?

The only one not worth your time was ADR/Swagger imo. Tag match starts slow but gets good. Dean/KO was match of the night. Tables match surprisingly good.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Luigi Thirty posted:

Dreamer did approximately 2 moves in the match and spent the rest of it either sleeping or setting up tables.

Probably the way it should be tbh

Nice to see the Wyatts get a win. Strong Bro Man's chokeslam ending spot was cool and good.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

On the contrary I appreciated a men's match NOT ending on a finisher, and off an actual counter. Keeps things a smidgen unpredictable.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

yea ok posted:

Please link the ladder spot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

doo doo doo doooooooo

• Locked thread