Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
So I can't wait for the big shakeup for Raw that is rumored. It is coming any day now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Give Xavier the book

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I almost see collarbone and can almost see the side of her hand. Not sure that is going to fly in UAE.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

All three of these people now work for WWE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDkDMpIlKY4

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I, for one, am super excited for the mean and rough Roman Reigns beat up his boss and showed everyone that this Big Dog rules the yard.

Believe that

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

I'm sad there wasn't a camera on his face the moment he was asked how he thought things would go if he were called up anytime soon.

Sam usually has a camera setup and posts the video on YouTube 2-3 weeks later.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
So first Roman was a strong, silent, and charismatic heel who had a minor face run with the Shield
Then he had a John Cena persona
Then he was a smartass Rock vibe
Then they played around with a Daniel Bryan screwed over baby face
Now he is a Stone Cold-lite anti-hero?

What next? A smartass anti-hero like CM Punk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
What a shock, the authority is on the shelf during that last couple weeks of the years. Hopefully he goes on a vacation with his family to recuperate.

• Locked thread