Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

How many times did Roman Reigns say "tater tots?"

I am genuinely curious, plus I want to drive the person who has to count it insane by rewatching it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Roman Reigns likes foodchat.

Magic beans and now tater tots.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Muddy Burphy posted:

I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact that Daniel Bryan is never coming back.

Daniel Bryan wouldn't be anywhere on the Monopoly board.

There's no spot for a farm.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

DEAR RICHARD posted:

Tommy Dreamer main eventer.

Rhyno was getting cheered over Roman Reigns.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

They should just make one hour of Raw an NXT show.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

heel turn posted:

Raw got a 2.15 rating last night. The lowest since February 1997.

Let's push ROMAN REIGNS more! The crowd will love him eventually!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Kirios posted:

I just watched the tater tot promo for the first time. Holy poo poo that was an abomination...just stop loving pushing the guy already he clearly doesn't have it jesus gently caress.

Sounds like you got some tater tots.

Isn't that right, tater tot?

Look at tater tot over here, questioning the leader of the group Roman Reigns and Company, the big dog, the powerhouse, master of the Superman punch, master of the spear, Roman Reigns.

You're such a tater tot.

Tater tot.

Hey everyone, isn't this guy a tater tot?

Hey tater tot, how about you get some magic beeeeeeaaaans so those tater tots will grow?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The Undertater

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Frankston posted:

Rebound clothesline is the worst move I've ever seen I loving hate it

Springboard stunner is worse.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

JordanKai posted:

I'm a few episodes behind, but it seems so far that Shaemus' heel champion run consists of him being incredibly happy and showing a lot of mutual respect and adoration to his peers.

I'm supposed to hate him, I can't help but love this guy. :allears: WWE booking at its finest.

Yeah but he has tater tots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

HerraS posted:

Becky is the worst promo in the company and the second-worst dressed after Ziggler

I don't think she's a bad promo at all. People get carried away with "lol she doesn't speak English lol" because of her accent, but she's fine. She's about on level with all the other women, and none of them are really stand-outs.

I think I'd blame the writing staff more than anything else. I've seen the Bellas in person give a really good promo, but then it was edited to hell for Smackdown which makes me think a lot was unscripted.

But yeah, some of her outfits are really bad. She's super pretty and super fit and she wears some unflattering, ugly colors.

• Locked thread