Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

that promo will never end

imagine 4 tater tots on the edge of a cliff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Becky and Paige are both gonna join the League of Funny Speaking Foreigners

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Howling Man posted:

describe raw from last night with a bad christmas song so i know what i missed
You scumbag
You maggot
You cheap lousy human being
You'll be kissing me arse
In the TLC match

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Kirios posted:

more like Underfaker
Undertaiger

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i miss aj lee promos

Kirios posted:

I would be absolutely shocked if this did not happen. This should be the time to create young stars and have them hold the title. But NOPE, back to rapadoo.
Cena in the main event would be way better than the poo poo we've got now

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i live in Ireland and mostly I hope mcgregor loses to shut everyone the gently caress up

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Alain Post posted:

At least Ireland will still have one champion
as long as there's not a tater tot famine we'll be fine!!!!!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

who'd want to see a vanilla midget like that?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

DEAR RICHARD posted:

I still miss watching Sunday Night HEAT to get a first look at the PPV set.
On the upside now you can watch Raw to get a look at the PPV set

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Carver Crisis posted:

Rowan coming out to his sick new theme to join Team Cena was legitimately one of my favorite moments from last year.
He came out to Lou Carper's theme iirc

e: yup (1:15 in)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF5hdFrLHgc

jesus WEP fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Dec 13, 2015

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

2014 they got Rey booed, 2015 the Rock. How are they gonna top that? Stone Cold and Reigns sharing a beer and pointing at the WM sign?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

smh if you didn't spend the last half hour of last year's event posting "lmao" over and over again in the GDT

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Abroham Lincoln posted:

The best reason to watch is to see how bad they can gently caress something up and laughing.

And sometimes a good match happens, too, and that's cool.
It was a very weird event because there were three pretty bad tag matches in a row, then a genuine motyc for the title, then the Rumble match was very very good up until Bryan got eliminated, then it was a total farce which was also great to watch

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I like the one time a year when Stephanie sells rather than saying "GET OUT OF MY RING" while people meekly obey

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

It'd be cool if HHH gets about 20 seconds into a long boring promo tonight, before Reigns runs in and beats the piss outta him again.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

rovert posted:

I hope Becky doesn't remain just dumb or naive rather than principled or loyal to a fault.
She'll be a heel by the Rumble

e: and a face by Fast Lane ZOOOOM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

surf rock posted:

- I don't understand why Sasha Banks and Kevin Owens are such fan favorites. I get liking them (they've got some personality and Owens is weirdly athletic), but not to the extent that the crowds seem to love them.
Sasha Banks had the best match on the card in like 3 or maybe 4 consecutive NXT PPVs. If you have the network go check out the Takeovers Rival, Unstoppable, Brooklyn, and Respect.

• Locked thread