Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

electric funeral posted:

WWE also won't die.

They need to fix their problems before their next TV deal. If you look at it historically, they're negotiating new deals every few years (they had one in 09-10, then 2012, and again in 2014). If they're doing bi annual negotiations, I imagine the deals are 4 or 5 years. It's entirely possible negotiations begin late next year and into 2017 if it's 4 years.

The good news is when you do TV 52 weeks a year, that is plenty of time to fix your problems. If they keep bleeding viewers I cannot possibly see them getting a sweeter TV deal than they currently have simply because they might maybe give NBC two more hours of live TV for Smackdown. Then again, their viewership numbers were down year to year from 2012-2014 and they gave them a fuckload more money so who the hell knows what TV execs think anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

mclast posted:

Three matches were great, with the tag match being even better than expected. Three matches were meh, with the Wyatts being a little better than my very low expectations. Sheamus/Reigns was slow paced, boring, and bad, with a couple sweet high spots - a basic C, C+ PPV. That ending though, that really put it over for me. If they don't mess it up by giving Reigns another garbage promo tonight, TLC goes down as one of the better shows of the year.

Sheamus/Reigns would have been so much better if we didn't see six guys murder themselves in a ladder match to open the show. Also, I thought TLC matches were pinfall? When did they start adding a ladder stip to them.

• Locked thread