Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

roman reigns is the definition of a dead end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

IcePhoenix posted:

I think it's supposed to make you want to see them do it for like 20 minutes on the PPV

I can't wait to watch Roman tease like 6 powerbombs that he can't do, then

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

My favorite thing about that lovely "one-armed" powerbomb he's started doing is that there are several guys on the roster who could probably do it with a tenth of the visible effort; with at least three in Cesaro, Cena, and Brock that definitely can.

But

Blooming Brilliant posted:

The POWER of Roman Reigns.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

They should not be pushing Roman how they are but seemingly insisting that like, a year+ worth of reports pretty consistently saying he's really over as being somehow falsified or something is somehow even stupider.

I don't think they're falsified but at the same time I don't think you can tell me that there aren't several other people on the roster who would get these house reactions if they had even a quarter of the company support that Roman has behind him. It's extremely inorganic and a function of Roman being the only person they're actually pushing more than anything in particular about him. He's pushed, he wins, no one matters but him, and that's all kids care about.

Oh Snapple! fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Dec 8, 2015

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Also while I'm sure he's over at house shows, watching Raw every week + the PPVs, it is extremely apparent when they're loving with the crowd mic in order to portray what they want in muting negative responses to Roman and positive ones to several of the folks Tezzor just mentioned. Nothing like seeing Ambrose enter and the entire crowd visibly pop only for the barest hint of it to actually get picked up on.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Xenoletum posted:

And we're at the point where PSP is turning on New Day because they're in the mainstream and no longer the secret shining turd that everyone saw them as.

No we're loving not.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Intruder posted:

His offense is literally the worst

I like Ambrose as a character for the most part but I can't stand watching his matches

Owens will make this one fun at least I hope :unsmith:

But yeah, Ambrose just...he really needs to start doing some different things. I think the last actual thing he added to his repertoire was the rebounding clothesline off the apron, but the first time he used it was also the last time it looked even remotely good.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

saltylopez posted:

Why did Ambrose stop doing that crazy/flailing Thesz press he used when The Shield first turned face? I really liked it.

That's why :ssh:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

If only the post-match was all there was to wrestling, Roman might be redeemable

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

With how much Cole and JBL were talking it up, I kind of want Raw to start with Cole telling us Reigns was fired at 8 AM Momday morning and for him to never be seen again.

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

IcePhoenix posted:

This is how I feel too. I think a bunch of people are just desensitized to rollup finishers because of the Diva's division but the way Dean beat Owens was cool and good.

Getting rolled up makes you look like a little bitch in a product where only finishers matter.

• Locked thread