Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
If you didn't watch Breaking Ground you missed wrestlers in a haunted house piledriving ghosts and Baron Corbin being super weird and super boring all at the same time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I don't watch Dr. Who.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
WWE Superstar Tater Tot found dead today at the senseless age of 83.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I call them spud nuggets.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
SLATER

TATER

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Abe Froman Reigns, The Tater Tot King of Chicago

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
You're lying if you say you'd turn down a beej from Jake The Snake.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Cena wins the rumble, leaves until Wrestlemania where he wins the title.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Becky Lynch's Goggles are my favorite thing but her last name is pretty racist.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
One time on old Tough Enough people were practicing bumps and doing these basic back bumps and Triple H showed up and just flopped on the ground like a million times in a row then was all "alright, well, see ya".

Edit: Apparently I remembered it wrong. I remembered him bumping a whole lot more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4DWg8OHSo0 there it is Triple H just showed em all what it is.

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Dec 14, 2015

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Mons Hubris posted:

kalisto damaged his hole

Trying to be like his hero the 1-2-3 Kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I finally got around to watching Trainwreck and I got to see John Cena's entire rear end.

• Locked thread