Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bartok
May 10, 2006

If Roman Reigns is the second coming of 1995 Diesel, can we just fast forward to the fun albeit short heel run he had before jumping ship to WCW?

I need to see Roman Reigns hit someone with a prosthetic leg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bartok
May 10, 2006

Tezzor posted:

Diesel could talk and do power moves.

Having watched a lot of New Generation era WWF, Nash was poo poo on the mic as a face. Nash didn't get good until his Tweener/Heel turn when it was clear he didn't give a gently caress.

bartok
May 10, 2006

How is Roman Reigns merchandise selling? I have yet to see anyone wearing a Roman shirt out in the wild.

bartok
May 10, 2006

triplexpac posted:

The Springboard Stunner made me laugh every time I saw it, and for that I will always appreciate Big Match John

I never thought Big Match John would ever top the HurricaCena (Cenacanranna?) but damned if he didn't. That said when I went to Money in the Bank, my friend and I lost our poo poo when Cena pulled off a Yoshi Tonic.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Fauxhawk Express posted:

I'd be totally OK with Reigns become '89 Luger.

Late 80's Luger not too shabby.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Babyface Erick Rowan fought the Big Show in a Stairs Match.

One of the most one-sided feuds I can think of in recent memory. I don't even think Rowan got the upper hand once.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Any highlights from the Austin Podcast? The WWE Network hosed up and kept looping while Shawn was talking about his 15 year old son wanting to enlist so I turned it off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bartok
May 10, 2006

Havoc904 posted:

I bet Ambrose will either get stripped of his title or get put in some giant match to lose the title tonight as punishment for Reigns.

Probably throw the Usos against all the Wyatts or something as well.

Why are they rewarding the Usos by putting them up against a jobber team they have beaten multiple times?

• Locked thread